英語情景口語對話短文
在初中英語對話教學過程中,如何合理地處理對話材料,提高學生的英語綜合技能,是每一位英語教師應該思考的問題。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Steven intends to buy a new cellphone online, but he doesn't know how to pay for it. Now he isasking Annie for help.
史蒂文想從網上買一部手機,但他不知道該如何付錢。現在他正向安妮詢問。
Steven: Annie, do you like shopping online?
史蒂文:安妮,你喜歡在網上購物嗎?
Annie: Yes, I like it, because it's convenient.
安妮:喜歡啊,因為網購很方便。
Steven: Last week, I tried to buy a new cellphone online, but I didn't know how to pay for it.
史蒂文:上週我想在網上買個新手機,卻不知道該怎麼付錢。
, you should open an account at the online bank. After that, you can buy anythingyou want online.
安妮:你得先在網上銀行開一個賬戶,然後就可以上網買你想要的東西了。
Steven: Are there many things online?
史蒂文:網上的商品多嗎?
Annie: Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online! They log in ashopping website.
安妮:當然了,你能買到全世界所有的東西。我們來上網看看吧。他們登入了一個購物網站。
Steven: That's amazing. Oh, an on line virtual supermarket?
史蒂文:這真是太棒了。哦,有個網上虛擬超市?
Annie: Let's click to check it out.
安妮:我們點選進去看看。
Steven: Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will loveit. She loves shopping in supermarkets.
史蒂文:哦,我明白了。它是仿照真的超市,讓人感覺它像真的一樣。我媽媽會很喜歡的,她最愛逛超市了。
二
Steven is going to buy a second-hand computer. Now he is in the market and is asking hisfriend Tom for some advice.
史蒂文想要買一臺二手電腦,現在他正在市場上向朋友湯姆詢問意見。
Tom, how do you think of second-hand goods?
湯姆,你覺得二手貨怎麼樣?
Why did you ask that? Do you want to buy the used goods?
你為什麼這麼問呢?你要買二手貨嗎?
I'm considering buying a second-hand computer for I'm short of money now.
因為現在錢不夠,我正考慮買臺二手電腦。
You know the car I'm driving, which is still in good condition though it is second-hand. And itonly cost me 300 dollars. It was so cheap.
你知道我正在開的那輛車吧,它雖然是二手貨,但效能依然很好。而且只花了我300美元,真是太便宜了。
But do you really mean that the second- hand goods are just as good as the new ones?
但是,你真的認為二手貨同新的一樣好嗎?
It depends. So you must be careful buying second-hand goods.
這得看情況,所以你買二手貨的時候一定要小心。
三
Steven wants to buy a Chinese painting to decorate his new house, so he goes into anantique shop.
史蒂文想買一幅中國畫來裝飾新居,所以他進了一家古董店。
Assistant: Good morning, sir. Could I be of any service to you?
店員:早上好,先生,有什麼能為您服務的?
Steven: Have you got any Chinese paintings?
史蒂文:你們這兒有中國畫嗎?
Assistant: Yes, we have landscape paintings, figure paintings and flower-and-bird paintings.
店員:有,我們有山水畫、人物畫 和花鳥畫。
Steven: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.
史蒂文:我想要一幅花鳥畫。
Assistant: Good. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famousChinese painter in Qing Dynasty.
店員:好的,您看這幅松鶴閣如何?這是中國清代的一位著名畫家畫的。
Steven: Oh, they look just like live cranes. I like this picture very much. How much is it?
史蒂文:哦,這些仙鶴看上去就像真的一樣,我非常喜歡這幅畫。多少錢?
Assistant: One thousand dollars.
店員:1000美元。
Steven: It's a lot of money. But the picture is excellent, I'll take it.
史蒂文:太貴了,不過這幅畫真不錯,我要了。
情景英語口語交際對話