關於旅遊簡單的英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  國慶節期間,各地旅遊之風高漲,遊人多於過江之鯽。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  K:Copenhagen! I can't wait! I hope the border crossing into Denmark is as smooth as it was into Germany.

  凱西:哥本哈根!我等不及了!我希望橫越邊界到丹麥時能和到德國一樣的順利。

  E:It should be. We have our U.S. passports, and I have all this car's papers in order, too.

  艾凡:應該會很順利的。我們持的是美國護照,而且車子的證件也都齊全。

  Besides, do we look like terrorists?

  此外,難道我們看起來像恐怖份子嗎?

  K:I know I don't, but...

  凱西:我知道我看起來不像,但是……

  E:Funny. Really funny.

  艾凡:好笑。真的很好笑。

  K:Her! What's that sound? Why is the car bumping like this?

  凱西:嘿!那是什麼聲音?為什麼這輛車顛簸成這個樣子?

  E:Uh-oh. We've got a flat. I'll pull over here onto the shoulder.

  艾凡:慘了。輪胎漏氣了。我把車子停靠到路肩去。

  K:Oh, no! Is this serious?

  凱西:哦,糟了!嚴重嗎?

  E:No, just a flat. There's a spare tire in the trunk. And a tool kit.

  艾凡:不嚴重,只是輪胎沒氣而已。後車箱內有一個備胎和工具箱。

  Why not fix us up some sandwiches and drinks?

  你為什麼不為我們準備一些三明治和飲料呢?

  Now is the perfect time.

  現在正是時候。

  K:OK. Can I help?

  凱西:沒問題。我可以幫忙嗎?

  E:yes, by preparing the snacks. This is a man's job.

  艾凡:可以,只要準備點心就幫上忙了。修車是男人的工作。

  K:Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.

  凱西:唷!看樣子我得和藍波二世結伴環遊歐洲了。

  E:Here's the jack, the wrench, and the spare tire. I'm all set. Out of my way, roung lady. Let a man do his work!

  艾凡:千斤頂、板手、備胎都在這裡。一切就緒。小姐,別妨礙我。讓男人幹活吧!

  K:Spare me!

  凱西:拜託!

  二

  E:Did I get back on the main road?

  艾凡:我有沒有把車開回主要道路上?

  This doesn't look like a highway.

  這條道路看起來不太像是一條高速公路。

  K:Uh-oh. Are we lost?

  凱西:糟了。我們迷路了嗎?

  E:I don't know. Take the map of the Netherlands out of the glove compartment, and we'll takea look.

  艾凡:我不知道。從前面的雜物櫃中拿出荷蘭的地圖來看看吧。

  I'll pull over here.

  我把車停到路邊。

  K:Sure. Here.

  凱西:好啊。挪,地圖在這兒。

  E:Let's see. We just passed this town here and we're heading east.

  艾凡:我看看。我們剛剛經過這個城鎮,現在正往東行駛。

  K:How do you know that?

  凱西:你怎麼知道我們往東呢?

  E:By the sun.

  艾凡:根據太陽來判斷。

  K:Aw, come on. You can't really tell directions from the sun, can you?

  凱西:噢,得了吧。你沒辦法完全靠太陽來判別方向吧,是不是?

  E:And the time.

  艾凡:還有時間。

  So, if we go a little further down this road, we can hook up with the main highway going eastinto Germany.

  所以,如果我們再繼續開一小段路,就可以通到往東進入德國的主要高速公路上了。

  K:Are you sure?

  凱西:你確定嗎?

  E:As sure as shootin.

  艾凡:非常確定。

  Then we head for Bremen, then Hamburg, then Denmark.

  然後我們開往不來梅,接下去是漢堡市,然後進入丹麥。

  We'll be in Hamburg by nightfall.

  在入夜時,我們會到漢堡市。

  We can stay in a motel overnight, then continue on to Copenhagen tomorrow.

  我們可以在一家汽車旅館過夜,然後明天再繼續出發到哥本哈根。

  How does lunch tomorrow in Copenhagen sound?

  明天中午在哥本哈根用餐,你覺得怎麼樣呢?

  K:Fantastic!

  凱西:太棒了!

  三

  E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down.

  艾凡:糟了。車子油表指標降到底了。

  I'd better stop someplace for gas.

  我最好找個地方停車加油。

  K:There's always a gas station or two at every exit of a highway.

  凱西:高速公路的每個出口都有一、兩個加油站。

  Just take the next exit.

  就在下個出口下去吧。

  E:As luck would have it, there's an exit right here.

  艾凡:運氣真好,這裡剛好就有一個出口。

  You're right. There's the sign for gas. I'll get off here.

  你說得沒錯。那裡有個加油的告示牌。我就在這裡下去了。

  Evan drives off the ramp and along the road to the nearest gas station. An attendant comesout to their car.

  艾凡開車下了匝道,沿路開到最近的加油站。一名加油站服務人員從裡面走出來,來到他們的車前。

  E:Good morning. Er, do you speak English?

  艾凡:早安。呃,你會講英文嗎?

  A:Some. Not too good. Can I help you?

  服務員:會一點兒。但不太好。需要我為你效勞嗎?

  E:Yes, would you please fill 'er up?

  艾凡:是的,麻煩你加滿好嗎?

  A:I'm sorry?

  服務員:對不起,你說什麼?

  E:Uh, I'd like some gas. As much as you can.

  艾凡:嗯,我想加汽油。加越多越好。

  A:Oh! I see. Just a minute.

  服務員:噢!我知道了。請等一下。

  She fills the tank.

  她把油箱加滿。

  E:Thank you. Do you take credit cards?

  艾凡:謝謝。你們這裡接受信用卡付費嗎?

  A:Sorry?

  服務員:對不起,你說什麼?

  E:showing her a credit cardDo you take these?

  艾凡:拿一張信用卡給她看你們接受這種嗎?

  A:Ya! Visa! Just a minute.

  服務員:啊!Visa卡!請稍等一下。

  E:I guess credit cards are the international language!

  艾凡:我想信用卡是國際語言!

  

關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀
日常閒聊情景對話
相關知識
關於旅遊簡單的英語對話
關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選
關於旅遊方面的英語對話
關於旅遊觀光的英語對話
關於初中簡單的英語對話
關於旅遊經歷的英語對話閱讀
關於非常簡單的英語笑話
關於比較簡單的英語笑話
關於初一簡單的英語笑話
關於最簡單的英語對話