優美英語文章短篇

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  美文不僅能讓學生培養良好的語言表達技能,還能在更深入地理解文字的過程中受到思想品德以及審美的教育。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  1

  獅子座香奈兒

  The lion is majestic.

  獅子霸氣逼人。

  One can admire it, fear it, chase it, conquer it.

  人們仰慕它,敬畏它,征服它。

  Gabrielle Chanel decided to tame it.

  而Gabrielle Chanel決心馴服它。

  The lion is Coco.

  這隻獅子就是可可。

  Born August 19th under the fifth sign of the zodiac.

  可可生於8月19日,在黃道宮排第五。

  The two numbers would become her good luck charm.

  這兩個數字會成為她的幸運符。

  The lion would be her constellation.

  獅子將是她的星座。

  The lion is a personality.

  獅子是一種化身。

  Audacious, instinctive, passionate, radiant.

  勇敢,本能,熱情,耀目。

  I’m a Leo and like him.

  我是獅子,我來了。

  “I show my claws to protect myself”, Mademoiselle declared,

  “我伸出利爪保護自己,”香奈兒女士宣稱,

  “But believe me, I suffer more by clawing than being clawed” She added.

  “但相信我,抓撓比被抓要疼痛的多,”她補充道。

  The lion is an inspiration,

  獅子是一種靈感,

  A favorite subject of Chanel jewelry.

  是香奈兒珠寶的寵兒。

  It roars from necklaces, pendants and brooches,

  從項鍊、吊墜,到胸針,

  As if to protect the secrets of Mademoiselle, and watch over her for all eternity.

  這一切都像在保護著香奈兒女士的祕密,並守衛著她直到永遠。

  The lion, is the spirit of Chanel.

  獅子是香奈兒的靈魂。

  2

  假如給我三天光明

  All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time tolive.

  我們大家都讀過一些令人激動的故事,這些故事裡的主人公僅僅活在有限並且特定的時間內。

  Sometimes it was as long as a year, sometimes as short as 24 hours.

  有時長達一年,有時短到24小時。

  But always we were interested in discovering just how the doomed hero chose to spend hislast days or his last hours.

  但我們總是有興趣去發現,那些命中註定要死的人選擇怎樣去度過他們最後的時光。

  I speak, of course, of free men who have a choice, not condemned criminals whose sphere ofactivities is strictly delimited.

  當然我所說的是那些有選擇自由的人,而不是那些活動範圍被嚴格限定了的判了刑的犯人。

  Such stories set us thinking, wondering what we should do under similar circumstances.

  這樣的故事讓我們思考,在相似的情況下,我們該怎麼辦。

  What events, what experiences, what associations should we crowd into those last hours asmortal beings, what regrets?

  作為終有一死的人,在那最終的幾個小時內安排什麼事件,什麼經歷,什麼交往?在回顧往事時,我們該找到什麼快樂?什麼悔恨?

  Sometimes I have thought it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should dietomorrow.

  有時我想到,過好每一天是個非常好的習慣,似乎我們明天就會死去。

  Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life.

  這種態度鮮明地強調了生命的價值。

  We should live each day with gentleness, vigor and a keenness of appreciation which areoften lost when time stretches before us in the constant panorama of more days and monthsand years to come.

  我們應該以優雅、精力充沛、善知樂趣的方式過好每一天。而當歲月推移,在經常瞻觀未來之時日、未來之年月中,這些又常常失去。

  There are those, of course, who would adopt the Epicurean motto of “Eat, drink, and bemerry”.

  當然,也有人願按伊壁鳩魯的信條“吃、喝和歡樂”去生活。

  But most people would be chastened by the certainty of impending death.

  但絕大多數人還是被即將面臨死亡的必然性所折磨。

  In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, butalmost always his sense of values is changed.

  在故事裡,註定要死的主人公往往在最後一刻由某種命運的突變而得救,但幾乎總是他的價值觀被改變了。

  He becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values.

  他們對生活的意義和它永恆的精神價值變得更具欣賞力了。

  It has often been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring amellow sweetness to everything they do.

  常常看到那些生活或已生活在死亡的陰影之中的人們都賦予他們所做的每件事以芳醇甜美。

  Most of us, however, take life for granted.

  但是,我們大多數人把生活認為是理所當然的。

  We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future.

  我們知道,某一天我們一定會死,但通常我們把那天想象在遙遠的將來。

  When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable.

  當我們心寬體健時,死亡幾乎是不可想象的。

  We seldom think of it.

  我們很少想到它。

  The days stretch out in an endless vista.

  時日在無窮的展望中延展著。

  So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.

  於是我們幹著瑣碎的事情,幾乎意識不到我們對生活的倦怠態度。

  The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of all our faculties and senses.

  恐怕,同樣的懶散也存在於我們對自己的所有的官能和意識的使用上。

  Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight.

  只有聾子才珍惜聽力,唯有瞎子才體會到能看見事物的種種幸福。

  Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult life.

  這種結論特別適合於那些在成年階段失去視力和聽力的人們。

  But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest useof these blessed faculties.

  而那些從沒有遭受視覺或聽覺損傷之苦的人卻很少充分利用這些天賜的官能。

  Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sounds hazily, without concentration and with littleappreciation.

  他們模模糊糊地眼觀八方,耳聽各音,毫無重點,不會鑑賞。

  It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we have until we lose it, of not beingconscious of health until we are ill.

  還是那相同的老話,對我們所有的官能不知珍惜,直至失去它,對我們的健康意識不到,直至生病時。

  I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaffor a few days at some time during his early adult life.

  我常常想,如果每個人在他成年的早期有一段時間致瞎致聾,那會是一種幸事。

  Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight, silence would teach him the joys ofsound.

  黑暗會使他更珍惜視力,寂靜會教導他享受聲音。

  3

  我喜歡你是寂靜的

  I like for you to be still, it is as though you are absent.

  我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣。

  And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.

  你從遠處聆聽我,我的聲音卻無法觸及你。

  It seems as though your eyes had flown away, and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

  好像你的雙眼已經飛離遠去,如同一個吻,封緘了你的嘴。

  As all things are filled with my soul, you emerge from the things, filled with my soul.

  如同所有的事物充滿了我的靈魂,你從所有的事物中浮現,充滿了我的靈魂。

  You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams, and you are like the word Melancholy.

  你像我靈魂,一隻夢的蝴蝶,你如同憂鬱這個字。

  I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

  我喜歡你是寂靜的,好像你已遠去。

  It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

  你聽起來像在悲嘆,一隻如鴿悲鳴的蝴蝶。

  And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you.

  你從遠處聽見我,我的聲音無法企及你。

  Let me come to be still in your silence.

  讓我在你的沉默中安靜無聲。

  And let me talk to you with your silence, that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.

  並且讓我借你的沉默與你說話,你的沉默明亮如燈,簡單如指環。

  You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.

  你就像黑夜,擁有寂靜與群星。

  Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

  你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遙遠而明亮。

  I like for you to be still, it is as though you are absent, distant and full of sorrow, as thoughyou had died.

  我喜歡你是寂靜的,彷彿你消失了一樣,遙遠且哀傷,彷彿你已經死了。

  One word then, one smile, is enough.

  彼時,一個字,一個微笑,已經足夠。

  And I'm happy, happy that it's not true.

  而我會覺得幸福,因那不是真的而覺得幸福。

優美英語小文章
優美英文文章
相關知識
優美英語文章短篇
優美英語文章三篇
簡短優美英語文章欣賞
簡短優美英語文章欣賞
關於愛情的優美英語文章
經典優美英語文章
關於優秀英語文章帶翻譯_英語美文欣賞
優秀英語文章朗讀3篇
優秀唯美英語文章段落
優美英語青春短文帶翻譯