關於母親節的英語對話
英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會,能培養學生的交際能力,使學生敢於大膽開口說英語,達到學以致用的目的,使得英語課堂教學更精彩。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Jim:
Tina, I really need your help.
蒂娜我真的需要你的幫助。
Tina:
You are my best friend Jim. Just ask me and I will help you.
你是我最好的朋友吉姆,跟我說我會幫你。
Jim:
I want to write a nice poem on this card for my mother, but I can't think of what to say.
我想在這張卡片上給我媽媽寫一首很美的詩,可我想不出來寫什麼。
Tina:
Just tell her how much you love her and list all the reasons why.
就告訴她你是多麼愛她,再列出所有你愛她的原因。
Jim:
But I love her for so many reasons. Help me to decide where to start.
可是我愛她的原因太多了。幫我想一下從哪開始。
Tina:
How about you begin with the letter 'M' and then think of something that starts with that letter to describe her.
從字母“M”開始,然後再以這個字母為首寫點兒什麼來形容她怎麼樣
Jim:
And then move to the letter 'O'?
接下來再用字母“O”?
Tina:
Right! You really are smart, Jim.
沒錯!你真的很聰明, 吉姆。
Jim:
I owe it all to my mother!
這都歸功於我媽媽!
二
Jeff:
You look a little tired this morning, Joan.
瓊,你今天早晨看起來有點累。
Joan:
I know. I got up at 4AM to make breakfast for my mother.
我知道。我四點就起床給我媽媽做早餐了。
Jeff:
You really are a great daughter, Joan.
你真是個好女兒瓊。
Joan:
Not really. It is my mother who is wonderful. She gave me life and brought me up very well.
不是的。是我媽媽偉大,她給了生命又悉心把我撫養成人。
Jeff:
So you try to re-pay her on Mother's Day?
所以你想在母親節報答她?
Joan:
Right. But she has given me so much that it would take hundreds of years to re-pay her.
沒錯。可是她給予我的太多了,要花幾百年才能報答她。
Jeff:
Maybe we should have Mother's Day everyday instead of just once a year?
也許我們應該每天都過母親節,而不是一年一次?
Joan:
It's a good idea Jeff, but I can't get up so early to make breakfast for her everyday.
這是個好主意傑夫,可我不能每天早晨起來那麼早給她做早餐。
Jeff:
But we should tell our Mom's how much we love them more often.
但我們應該更經常地告訴我們的媽媽我們多麼愛她們。
Joan:
I agree! I will tell my children your great idea!
我同意!我會把你的好主意告訴我的孩子們!
三
Jim:
Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.
媽媽,母親節快樂!這是我給您的卡片。
Mom:
What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.
太讓我驚喜了!謝謝。卡片很漂亮。
Jim:
Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.
感謝您這些年來給我的關愛和照顧。我非常感激。
Mom:
This is the best card I’ve ever received.
這是我收到過的最好的卡片。
Jim:
Mom, what can I do for you today?
媽媽,我今天能為您做點什麼嗎?
Mom:
Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.
兒子,沒什麼事情可做的。我已經很開心了。
Jim:
How about dinner tonight? My treat.
晚上我們出去吃頓飯怎麼樣?我請客。
Mom:
Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.
我更願意我們能在家裡吃飯。那樣我們就能有更多的時間聊聊這幾年的事了。
Jim:
I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.
過去這幾年我都沒怎麼關注這個,真是對不起。生意總是讓我太忙。我道歉。
Mom:
Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.
哦,別說這個。我很為你感到驕傲的。
Jim:
Thanks, ma. I love you so much.
媽,謝謝您。我好愛您。
Mom:
I love you, too.
我也愛你
關於中秋節的英語對話