經典的英語對話短文閱讀
對話教學是小學英語教學中必不可少的內容,對話貫穿於教材的始終。小編整理了經典的英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!
經典的英語對話短文一
驕傲 謙虛
Steven does well in his job, so his boss praises him and encourages him to learn more professional skills rather than to be proud.
史蒂文在工作上取得了成績,他的老闆表揚了他,並告誡他不要驕傲,要好好學專業技能。
Boss: Hi, Steven. You have finished a wonderful project recently.
老闆:你好,史蒂文。你最近的專案完成得很好呀!
Steven: Oh, yeah, boss. Thank you for approving my job.
史蒂文:噢,是的,老闆。謝謝您對我工作的認可。
Boss: Don't be proud. You'll gain a lot in the following job.
老闆:別驕傲。你將在以後的工作中得到更好的鍛鍊。
Steven: Yeah, I believe it, but I want to know if you will give me a raise.
史蒂文:是的,我相信。但是老闆,我想知道你是否會給我加薪呢?
Boss: Steven, talking about salary is not smart. You are a new manager and you'd better learn more professional skills.
老闆:史蒂文,談薪資可不明智。你剛升做經理,應該多學些專業技能。
Steven: You are right, boss, but I need specific confirm to keep the future work better.
史蒂文:你說得對,老闆。但是為 了以後更好地工作,我需要得到您更明確的肯定。
Boss: Okay. You are such a good talker.
老闆:好啦,你真會說話。
經典的英語對話短文二
計劃 決定
The new year is coming. Steven has made a new year plan, and he is now talking about his planwith Kate.
新年就要到了,史蒂文制訂了新年計劃,他正在和凱特討論他的計劃。
Steven: Hi, happy new year!
史蒂文:嗨,新年快樂!
Kate: Hey, the same to you!
凱特:嘿,新年快樂!
Steven: Time flies! One year has already been a history!
史蒂文:時間過得真快!又一年過去了。
Kate: Definitely, it's time to say bye-bye to the last year and to say hello to the new year!
凱特:是啊,是時候和過去的一年說再見,迎接新年到來了。
Steven: Yeah. Have you made any good resolutions for this new year?
史蒂文:是啊,你制訂了什麼好的新年計劃嗎?
Kate: Some resolutions? That's a wonderful idea, but I have no idea yet. How about you?
凱特:新年計劃?這個想法不錯,但是我還沒有想好,你呢?
Steven: I want to be healthier this year, so I think I should take more exercise.
史蒂文:今年我想要更健康,所以我打算多做運動。
Kate: That will be a good one! Anything else?
凱特:好主意,還有嗎?
Steven: Maybe I should make a plan about learning my biochemistry, which is a mess!
史蒂文:也許我應該制訂計劃好好學學我的生物化學。我的生物化學實在太差了。
Kate: Sounds great!
凱特:聽起來很不錯!
經典的英語對話短文三
贊成和反對
Steven thinks it's time for his son Mike to go to school, so he talks about this matter with Julia.But they have different opinions about that.
史蒂文認為他的兒子邁克到了上學的年紀,於是和妻子茱莉婭商量。但是他們對此各持己見。
Steven: I think Mike is the right age to go to school.
史蒂文:我想邁克到了去學校讀書的年齡了。
Julia: But he is still so young. And I like staying with him.
茱莉婭:但是他還很小啊。而且我也喜歡和他待在一起。
Steven: I know. But both of us have to work and we can't squeeze time to take care of him.
史蒂文:我知道,但是我們兩個都要工作,擠不出時間來照顧他。
Julia: Hey, it is not so serious. I'll work on night shift from next week. I'll be free in thedaytime.
茱莉婭:嘿,事情沒那麼嚴重。我下個星期開始上夜班,白天就有空了。
Steven: But he is old enough to attain knowledge from school.
史蒂文:但是他也到了去學校學習知識的年齡。
Julia: He is only five years old. It's time for him to play.
茱莉婭:他才5歲,正是玩的時候。
Steven: But you aren't only five years old. It's your duty to plan his future.
史蒂文:可是你不止5歲,你有責任為他的未來作計劃。
Julia: No, I couldn't agree with you. It's his own duty to plan his own future.
茱莉婭:不,我不同意你的觀點,為他的將來作打算是他自己的事。
Steven: I don't want to argue with you. Anyway, I will send him to the school this year.
史蒂文:我不想和你爭。不管怎樣,我今年都要送他去讀書。
有關三年級英語對話大全