餐廳付賬英文對話
教你如何在西餐廳付賬的英文對話,你記住了嗎?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:簽字付賬
Sign the Bill 簽字付賬
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What's your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在這簽字好嗎?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
:信用卡付賬
Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付賬
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
結賬。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我們找零隻有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那麼,可以用信用卡嗎?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
當然,您有哪種?
Guest: Visa card.
維薩卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用維薩卡可以得到10%的優惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
謝謝,但這是什麼費用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
這是加收的15%的稅和服務費。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,給你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
謝謝,稍等一會兒,我馬上給回你信用卡賬單。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
請在單上簽名,好嗎?謝謝,再見,祝您愉快。
:現金支付
Paying by Cash 現金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。
看過的人還:
餐廳服務員與客人的英語對話