關於水果的英文情景對話

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  高中英語對話教學要提高學生的語言交際能力,重視改進高中英語教學的整體面貌。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

  Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

  Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.

  我最喜歡葡萄。

  Todd: Grapes.

  葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,是嘛!

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

  好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?

  Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

  不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。

  Todd: Do you like...?

  你喜歡。。

  Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

  我喜歡葡萄就是因為它非常甜。

  Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

  你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?

  Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

  綠的,綠葡萄。

  Todd: Green grapes.

  綠葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對的。

  Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

  在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?

  Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very muchthat's.

  恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因為我真是太喜歡葡萄了。

  Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

  好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。

  Selvam: Oh.

  哦。

  Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

  嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?

  Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

  我最喜歡冬天。

  Todd: Winter.

  冬天?

  Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only twomonths. That's why we love winter season.

  對,因為在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我為什麼喜歡冬天的原因。

  Todd: Really?

  真的嗎?

  Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

  對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。

  Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

  你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

  哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。

  2

  Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

  Nanju, 我想問問你,你的最愛。你最喜歡什麼顏色?

  Nanju: My favorite color, black.

  我最喜歡黑色。

  Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

  黑色!是嘛!那你最喜歡什麼水果?

  Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

  水果?好吧,是芒果。

  Todd: Oh, mango.

  哦,芒果。

  Nanju: Yeah.

  對呀。

  Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

  好。你在日本能吃到芒果嗎?

  Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not avery good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, andvariety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

  吃不到,我在這兒就沒見過一個正常點的芒果,因為一切都太小了,那些芒果都不夠好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且種類還多。但我沒嘗過,在日本也從來沒發現過這樣的地方。

  Todd: Really.

  真的嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah, sure.

  對,是呀。

  Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

  哦,哇。你都怎麼吃芒果,生吃還是?

  Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

  對的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不錯。

  Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

  哦,那不錯啊。那你喜歡芒果汁嗎?那個流行嗎?

  Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be verygood, very good, very good.

  很流行。但芒果汁沒那麼美味。我只是喜歡吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。

  3

  A:

  Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?

  能給我一些水果嗎?這些橘子要多少錢?

  B:

  Seventy cents a piece.

  一個7角。

  A:

  How about this one?

  這個怎樣?

  B:

  Sixty cents a piece.

  6角一個。

  A:

  Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?

  哦,我要5個7角的,另外這些葡萄柚甜嗎?

  B:

  Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece.

  當然甜!最重要的是新鮮。我們便宜賣,如果你今天買就很划算了,一個只要8角。

  A:

  I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.

  我聽你的,我買3個試試。

  B:

  Thank you very much and anything else?

  非常謝謝你,還要其他東西嗎?

  A:

  That's all.Thank you.

  就只要這些了。謝謝。

  

關於食物的英語對話大全
簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
相關知識
關於水果的英文情景對話
關於點餐的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
關於簡單的英文情景對話
有關於水果的英語情景口語
關於成績的英語情景對話
關於退貨的英語情景對話
關於點餐的英語情景對話
關於寵物的英語情景對話
關於餐館的英語情景對話