買鞋時的英語對話閱讀
英語是高職教育的一門基礎課程,是高職學生文化素質教育的一個重要的組成部分。小編整理了買鞋時的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
買鞋時的英語對話一
seller: hello, may i help you?
賣者:您好,有能幫您的嗎?
buyer: hi, i'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.
買者:你好,我買一雙男鞋給我先生。
seller: what do you think of this pair? i have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?
賣者:您覺得這雙怎麼樣?這雙我也有咖啡色的。
buyer: are they real cowhide?
買者:這鞋是真牛皮的嗎?
seller: yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. these shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.
賣者:是的,這鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且這雙鞋是剛進店本季最流行的一款。
buyer: could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.
買者:麻煩你能幫我拿一雙41號咖啡色的嗎?
seller: of course!
賣者:當然可以!
buyer: how much are they?
買者:多少錢啊?
seller: well, i don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, i'll give you 10% off the original price.
賣者:店裡新進的貨是不打折的,既然您看上去是挺喜歡這鞋的,而且真想買給您先生,就給您打九折吧!
buyer: that's wonderful, thank you very much!
買者:那太好了,謝謝!
買鞋時的英語對話二
Seller: Hello, may I help you?
賣者:您好,有能幫您的嗎?
Buyer: Hi, I'm looking for a pair of men's shoes for my husband.
買者:你好,我買一雙男鞋給我先生。
Seller: What do you think of this pair? I have these in brown too, would you like to have a look?
賣者:您覺得這雙怎麼樣?這雙我也有咖啡色的。
Buyer: Are they real cowhide?
買者:這鞋是真牛皮的嗎?
Seller: Yes, they are 100% genuine cowhide. These shoes have newly arrived for the coming season.
賣者:是的,這鞋是100%牛皮做的,而且這雙鞋是剛進店本季最流行的一款。
Buyer: Could you please get me a pair of size 41 in brown please.
買者:麻煩你能幫我拿一雙41號咖啡色的嗎?
Seller: Of course!
賣者:當然可以!
Buyer: How much are they?
買者:多少錢啊?
Seller: Well, I don't usually give discounts on newly arrived shoes, however, you seem to really like these shoes and you really want to buy them for your husband, I'll give you 10% off the original price.
賣者:店裡新進的貨是不打折的,既然您看上去是挺喜歡這鞋的,而且真想買給您先生,就給您打九折吧!
Buyer: That's wonderful, thank you very much!
買者:那太好了,謝謝!
買鞋時的英語對話三
I'll try one of these on. The customer tries one of the shoes on. It's too big. It slides up and down my heel when I walk around.
我要試穿其中的一隻鞋看看。顧客穿上了其中的一隻鞋。它太大了,當我走動時,它就在我腳跟上下滑動。
S:
Well, let's try a size ten. He gets another pair and the customer tries a shoe on Looks like a perfect fit.
嗯,那就試穿10號鞋看看。我拿另一雙鞋,而顧客試穿上一隻。它看來非常合適。
C:
Not really. It pinches my toes.
不全然是,我的腳趾太緊了。
S:
I'm sure they'll be fine once you break them in.
我相信一旦你穿習慣後就會很好。
C:
I don't know... well, I guess I'll take them, since you don't seem to have anything better.
我不知道……嗯,我想我會買這雙,因為你們似乎沒有更好的鞋。
S:
Thank you, ma'am. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
謝謝你,小姐。和你做生意是我們的榮幸。
商場買手機英語對話