大學英語詩朗誦

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  適合大學生朗誦的英語詩歌都有哪些呢?下面是小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

  1:

  Whoever hath her wish, thou hast thy 'Will,'

  假如女人有滿足,你就得如"願",

  And 'Will' to boot, and 'Will' in overplus;

  還有額外的心願,多到數不清;

  More than enough am I that vex thee still,

  而多餘的我總是要把你糾纏,

  To thy sweet will making addition thus.

  想在你心願的花上添我的錦。

  Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious,

  你的心願汪洋無邊,難道不能

  Not once vouchsafe to hide my will in thine?

  容我把我的心願在裡面隱埋?

  Shall will in others seem right gracious,

  難道別人的心願都那麼可親,

  And in my will no fair acceptance shine?

  而我的心願就不配你的青睞?

  The sea all water, yet receives rain still

  大海,滿滿是水,照樣承受雨點,

  And in abundance addeth to his store;

  好把它的貯藏品大量地增加;

  So thou, being rich in 'Will,' add to thy 'Will'

  多心願的你,就該把我的心願

  One will of mine, to make thy large 'Will' more.

  添上,使你的心願得到更擴大。

  Let no unkind, no fair beseechers kill;

  別讓無情的"不"把求愛者窒息;

  Think all but one, and me in that one 'Will.'

  讓眾願同一願,而我就在這願裡。

  2:

  So, now I have confess'd that he is thine,

  因此,現在我既承認他屬於你,

  And I myself am mortgaged to thy will,

  並照你的意旨把我當抵押品,

  Myself I'll forfeit, so that other mine

  我情願讓你把我沒收,好教你

  Thou wilt restore, to be my comfort still:

  釋放另一個我來寬慰我的心:

  But thou wilt not, nor he will not be free,

  但你不肯放,他又不願被釋放,

  For thou art covetous and he is kind;

  因為你貪得無厭,他心腸又軟;

  He learn'd but surety-like to write for me

  他作為保人簽字在那證券上,

  Under that bond that him as fast doth bind.

  為了開脫我,反而把自己緊拴。

  The statute of thy beauty thou wilt take,

  分毫不放過的高利貸者,你將要

  Thou usurer, that put'st forth all to use,

  行使你的美麗賜給你的特權

  And sue a friend came debtor for my sake;

  去控訴那為我而負債的知交;

  So him I lose through my unkind abuse.

  於是我失去他,因為把他欺騙。

  Him have I lost; thou hast both him and me:

  我把他失掉;你卻佔有他和我:

  He pays the whole, and yet am I not free.

  他還清了債,我依然不得開脫。

  3:

  If thy soul check thee that I come so near,

  你的靈魂若罵你我走得太近,

  Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,'

  請對你那瞎靈魂說我是你"心願",

  And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;

  而"心願",她曉得,對她並非陌生;

  Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfil.

  為了愛,讓我的愛如願吧,心肝。

  'Will' will fulfil the treasure of thy love,

  心願將充塞你的愛情的寶藏,

  Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one.

  請用心願充滿它,把我算一個,

  In things of great receipt with ease we prove

  須知道巨集大的容器非常便當,

  Among a number one is reckon'd none:

  多裝或少裝一個算不了什麼。

  Then in the number let me pass untold,

  請容許我混在隊伍中間進去,

  Though in thy stores' account I one must be;

  不管怎樣說我總是其中之一;

  For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold

  把我看作微末不足道,但必須

  That nothing me, a something sweet to thee:

  把這微末看作你心愛的東西。

  Make but my name thy love, and love that still,

  把我名字當你的愛,始終如一,

  And then thou lovest me, for my name is 'Will.'

  就是愛我,因為"心願"是我的名字。

大學生晨讀英文詩
超簡單兒童英文小詩歌閱讀
相關知識
大學英語詩朗誦
經典大學英語詩歌朗誦
大學英語詩歌朗誦稿
大學英語詩歌朗誦大全
經典小學生英語詩朗誦
關於小學生英語詩朗誦稿精選
小學生英語詩朗誦稿精選
小學生英語詩朗誦稿精選
關於小學生英語詩朗誦精選
關於小學生英語詩朗誦精選