關於適合胎教的英語故事

General 更新 2024年11月21日

  人們認為胎兒在母體中能受孕婦言行的感化,所以這便有了胎教,今天小編在這裡為大家介紹一些,希望這些英語的胎教故事能幫到您!

  更多優秀的英語胎教故事推薦↓↓

  ❤ღ 簡單胎教英語故事精選 ღ❤

  ❤ღ 優秀胎教英語故事大全 ღ❤

  ❤ღ 用作胎教的英語故事 ღ❤

  ❤ღ 優秀胎教英語故事 ღ❤

  :葉公好龍

  There is a young man, Lord Ye. He likes dragons vey much. He draws many dragons in his house. The house becomes a world of dragon.

  有個年輕人,姓葉,非常喜歡龍。他在屋裡面畫了許多許多龍。這屋子都快成了龍的世界。

  A red dragon hears of Lord Ye, and is deeply moved. He wants to visit Lord Ye and makes afriend with him.

  一龍真龍聽說了葉公的事,很受感動,就想去拜訪葉公,和他交個朋友。

  “Hi, Mr. Ye! Nice to meet you,” the real dragon comes to visit Mr. Ye.

  “嘿。葉先生!很高興見到你。”這條真龍拜訪葉先生了。

  Ye runs away as fast as he can. “Oh, my God! Help! Help!” He runs and shouts.

  可是葉先生飛快地逃了。還邊跑邊喊:“啊,我的天啊!救命!救命!”

  :畫龍點睛

  Mr. Li is a good painter. One day he draws a beautiful dragon without eyes.

  李先生是位很好的畫家。一天畫了一條栩栩如生的龍,但是這隻龍沒有眼睛。

  Mr. Zhou looks at the picture and says, “The dragon has no eyes. It isn’t a good picture.”

  周先生見了說:“這條龍沒有眼睛。這不算一張好畫。”

  But Mr. Li smiles and says, “If I add eyes to the dragon, it will fly away.”

  可是李先生笑著說:“如果我給它加上眼睛,它就會飛走了。”

  Mr. Zhou shakes head and says, “You are boasting. I don’t believe you.”

  周先生搖頭說:“你吹牛。我不相信。”

  Mr. Li isn’t angry. He holds the paintbrush and adds eyes to the dragon. Wow! The dragon really flies.

  李先生也不生氣,只是拿起筆給龍點上眼睛。哇!龍真的飛走了。

  :坐井觀天

  There is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well.

  有一隻青蛙住在井底,他從來沒有去過井外面。他以為天空就和井口一樣大。

  One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says, “Frog, let’s have a talk.”

  一天, 一隻烏鴉飛到井邊,看見青蛙,就對它說:“青蛙,咱們聊聊吧。”

  Then the frog asks, “Where are you from?”

  青蛙就問他:“你從哪裡來?”

  “I fly from the sky,” the crow says.

  “我從天上上來。”烏鴉說。

  The frog feels surprised and says, “The sky is only as big as the mouth of the well. How do you fly from the sky?”

  青蛙驚訝地說:“天空就只有這井口這麼大,你怎麼會從天上來? ”

  The crow says, “The sky is very big. You always stay in the well, so you don’t know the worldis big.”

  烏鴉說:“天空很大。只不過你一直呆在井裡,所有不知道世界很大。”

  The frog says, “I don’t believe.”

  青蛙說:“我不相信。”

  But the crow says, “You can come out and have a look by yourself.”

  烏鴉說:“你可以出來,自己看看嘛。”

  So the frog comes out from the well. He is very surprised. How big the world is!

  於是青蛙來到井外。他十分驚訝,原來世界這麼大! 


關於守株待兔的英語故事帶翻譯
關於小學生英語故事演講稿
相關知識
關於適合胎教的英語故事
關於適合演講的英語故事
適合胎教的英語故事精選
關於適合兒童的英語故事
適合胎教的英語故事閱讀
關於適合寶寶的英語故事
關於適合小學的英語故事欣賞
關於適合背誦的英語短文
關於胎教的英語故事欣賞
關於胎教的英語故事欣賞

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!