英文電影臺詞經典語錄大全

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。

  ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

  你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

  希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

  ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

  2.Stupid is as stupid does.

  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

  3.Miracles happen every day.

  奇蹟每天都在發生。

  4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

  我和珍妮形影不離。

  5.Have you given any thought to your future?

  你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

  6. You just stay away from me please.

  求你離開我。

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

  8. It made me look like a duck in water.

  它讓我如魚得水。

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

  10. I was messed up for a long time.

  這些年我一塌糊塗。

  11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.

  我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩

  ㈢《The Lion King獅子王》

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I laugh in the face of danger.

  越危險就越合我心意。

  3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

  我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

  如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

  5. It's like you are back from the dead.

  好像你是死而復生似的。

  6. You can't change the past.

  過去的事是不可以改變的。

  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

  這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?

  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

  我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

  10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

  我會補償你的,我保證。

  ㈣《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

  土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

  2.I wish I could be more like you.

  我要像你一樣就好了。

  3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

  4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

  5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  先生,詞語大全,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

  我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

  8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

  此句只可意會不可言傳……

  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

  即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要捱餓了。

  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

  現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

  11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

  你把自己的拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。

  12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

  家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。

  ㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

  外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

  2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

  我們是真他媽的走運極了。地道的美國國罵

  3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

  如果你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

  讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。好像有些片面,但比較真實

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

  只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck.

  本來就全靠運氣。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

  我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。

  9.To make each day count.

  要讓每一天都有所值。

  10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

  我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump.

  another touching sentence

  12.Will you give us a chance to live?

  能不能給我們留一條生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

  上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。

計算機專業實習報告書
精彩歐美電影臺詞配圖
相關知識
英文電影臺詞經典語錄大全
面紗電影臺詞經典語錄
美好詩詞經典語錄大全
電視劇的經典語錄大全
英語四六級考試必看經典英文電影臺詞
愛情電影臺詞經典大全
匆匆那年電影臺詞經典大全
著名英文電影臺詞大全_著名英文電影句子臺詞
周星馳電影臺詞經典版
勵志的電影句子經典語錄