關於理想的英語對話閱讀
有理想、有抱負的人每每胸懷大志,奮發圖強,絕不願意一輩子醉生夢死,渾渾噩噩地虛度過去。小編整理了關於理想的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於理想的英語對話一
大嘴: What do you want to do after growing up ?
長大你想做什麼?
臉盆: I am always dreaming to be a teacher .
我一直夢想能成為一名教師。
大嘴: Why?
為什麼?
臉盆: It’s the best lofty profession.
因為那是最高尚的職業。
大嘴: Your dream is so great,as you wish .
你的理想很偉大,希望能如你所願。
臉盆: I will try my best.
我會為之努力的。
關於理想的英語對話二
John, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?
約翰,你小的時候有過什麼夢想嗎?
Of course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.
當然有了,我曾夢想長大後做一名飛行員。不過遺憾的是,我沒有實現兒時的夢想。
I had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.
我也是如此,我小的時候曾夢想做一名偉大的科學家,但現在卻只是一個普通辦公職員。
Okay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?
好了,忘記這些吧。對了,史蒂文,你目前有什麼實際的夢想嗎?
I do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day.
有,現在我在努力學習英文,我想成為一名翻譯。
You're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.
嗯,你是大有前途的。追逐你的夢想,永不放棄。
Thanks, I will.
謝謝,我會的!
關於理想的英語對話三
Jason:
What's your ideal job in the future?
你以後的理想工作是什麼?
Classmate:
I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.
我想當一名會計。但是要拿到註冊會計師的證書太難了。而且公司也要求有經驗的會計。
Jason:
Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.
是的,經驗是找工作的關鍵因素。既然現在我們沒有太多的經驗,我們就應該更加仔細和認真。
Classmate:
Yes. Jason, what about you?
對。那你呢?傑森。
Jason:
I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.
我想進外企,所以在畢業之前,我得提高我的英文水平。這是成功面試的一個關鍵因素。
Classmate:
Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.
是的,我也想去上一個註冊會計師的培訓班。然後我再去公司應聘一個普通的會計,在那裡積累一些經驗。
Jason:
That's a good strategy!
那是個不錯的策略!
Classmate:
Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?
那你想一直在外企工作嗎?
Jason:
No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.
不想,我只想在那裡積累一些有用的經驗。
Classmate:
So will you start your own business then?
那你將來會自己創業嗎?
Jason:
Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.
嗯,你說對了。我想自己開公司。但是在那之前,一些社會經驗和客戶是非常必要的。
Classmate:
You are always smart!
你總是非常聰明!
Jason:
Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.
謝謝!到那個時候你也可以來我的公司。
Classmate:
Yeah.
是啊。
Jason:
You'll be my personal assistant.
你可以做我的私人助理。
Classmate:
Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.
私人助理?那我擔心你恐怕請不起我。
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯