有關於金融的英語對話閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月17日

  英語對話課就是給學生們提供一個面對面進行英語交流的機會,培養學生用英語進行口語交際的能力。小編整理了有關於金融的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關於金融的英語對話一

  A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

  我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。

  B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

  可以。您想換多少錢?

  A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

  五萬人民幣?可以嗎?

  B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

  您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。

  A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

  B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

  等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?

  A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

  有。這是賬戶號。

  B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?

  會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?

  A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

  要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。

  B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

  給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?

  有關於金融的英語對話二

  A:Would you like to ask any questions?

  請問有什麼問題嗎?

  B:I need to know about the fees.

  我想問問關於費用的問題。

  A:What kind of fees?

  那是什麼費用呢?

  B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

  就是信用卡透支費。

  A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

  是這樣的,每次透支,你都要支付一筆數目很小的費用。

  B:What’s the fee?

  怎麼算的?

  A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

  每次25美元。

  B:How is that a small fee?

  怎麼會有這樣的費用?

  A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

  這是出於防止透支目的而設定的。

  B:I see.

  好吧。

  A:Do you have any more questions?

  請問還有別的問題嗎?

  B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

  暫時還沒有,謝謝你。

  有關於金融的英語對話三

  A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

  女士,早上好。我能為你服務嗎?

  B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

  是的,我是來查詢從加利福尼亞匯過來的6000美元匯款的。它到了嗎?

  A:May I have your name, please?

  請問你的名字是什麼?

  B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

  我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

  A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.

  知道了。請稍等。克林頓夫人,不好意思。匯款似乎還沒到。

  B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

  是嗎?應該是到了。一個星期之前就匯過來了。

  A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

  如果是電匯,只需一兩天。但是如果是航空郵遞,至少需要一個星期。

  B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

  好的,那麼我後天再過來。

  A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

  或者錢到的時候,需要我們打電話給你嗎?

  B:That would be very kind of you.

  如果那樣,那實在是太好。

  A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

  你可以告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?那麼匯款一到我們就會打電話給你。

  B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

  我的電話號碼是328-6765,105分機。

  A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

  謝謝你。我們會及時通知你的。拜拜。

  

關於酒店的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
有關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金融的英語對話閱讀
關於金錢的英語對話閱讀
有關於借書的英語對話閱讀
有關於減肥的英語對話閱讀
有關於兼職的英語對話閱讀
有關於環保的英語對話閱讀
有關於合作的英語對話閱讀
有關於春節的英語對話閱讀
有關於餐館的英語對話閱讀