簡單的英語對話練習

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  對話教學是小學英語教學中必不可少的內容,對話貫穿於教材的始終。通過對話教學,學生可以進行聽、說、讀、寫各方面技能的訓練,可以說這是培養學生綜合技能的最有效的途徑。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Todd: Alexandra, you were saying that you can cook Cuban food.

  Alexandra, 你說你會烹飪古巴菜餚。

  Alexandra: Yes, yes. It's very good stuff, and I've got one recipe that comes to mind that has to do with chicken and rice.

  對呀。很不錯的。我突然想到一份食譜,食材是雞肉和米飯。

  You can take several pieces of chicken and boil them in water with some salt until the chicken is cooked.

  先將雞肉切成幾塊,然後放到鍋裡煮,加點鹽,直到雞肉被煮熟為止。

  You take out the pieces and with a couple of forks, shred the meat.

  接著用叉子取出肉塊,再將其切成條狀。

  In a pan you put garlic, onions, olive oil, and tomatoes. Fry that up.

  再將大蒜,洋蔥,橄欖油和西紅柿放進鍋裡一起炒。

  Put the chicken on top and then put a puree of tomatoes on top of that and just saute that for awhile and you can put it over white rice and you'll have yourself a nice meal

  將雞肉放在上面,再往上澆西紅柿汁,然後再用溫火慢炒幾分鐘,最後將它們蓋澆到米飯上,你就可以獨自享用美餐了。

  Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good.

  哇,聽起來真是不錯。

  Alexandra: Yeah, it's very good, and for change you can always add green peppers, red peppers and make it very colorful, and serve it with some white plantains and a little Cuban drink and you are good to go.

  對啊,很不錯,而且不一定非得這樣做,你還可以加些青辣椒,紅辣椒,讓顏色上看的好看些。然後再配上白色的車前草和一小杯古巴飲品也是相當不錯的。

  Todd: Alright, thanks. I'm gonna give that a try.

  好的,謝謝,我去試試。

  2

  Todd: Kentaro, we're going to talk aboutdestinations.

  Kentaro,談談你想去的地方吧。

  Kentaro: Alright

  好啊。

  Todd: Where do you want to go?

  你想去哪裡?

  Kentaro: I want to go to Thailand.

  我想去泰國。

  Todd: Thailand. Why Thailand?

  泰國。為什麼是泰國呢?

  Kentaro: Well, I love that country. The people, the food and the culture.

  嗯,我喜歡那個國家。喜歡那兒的人,食物和文化。

  Todd: OK, and how would you get there?

  好,那你怎麼去那兒呢?

  Kentaro: Well, I guess from Narita Airport.

  嗯,我想應該是從成田機場。

  Todd: OK, how long would it take to get there?

  好的,到那兒要多長時間?

  Kentaro: Approximately 7 hours I would say.

  大約7個小時。

  Todd: 7 hours , that's not too bad. What would you eat in Thailand?

  7個小時,那還不錯。你在泰國吃什麼啊?

  Kentaro: I would eat Thai food which is something like Pat Thai, which is a Thai noodle, or TomYang Gung, which is a Thai soup.

  吃泰國食物,泰式炒麵一類的,或者是湯姆楊呱,一種泰國湯。

  Todd: OK, is it spicy?

  好,辣嗎?

  Kentaro: It's spicy.

  挺辣的。

  Todd: Really. OK, how long would you stay?

  好,那你會待多長時間?

  Kentaro: As long as I can.

  儘可能長。

  Todd: OK, Yeah. So.

  好好好,那。。。

  Kentaro: As long as I don't get fired.

  只要我不被解僱。

  Todd: OK, Thailand has nice beaches and nice mountains. Which do you prefer the beaches orthe moutains?

  好的,泰國有不錯的海灘還有高聳的山脈。你更喜歡哪個?

  Kentaro: I prefer the beach.

  我更喜歡海灘。

  Todd: The beach.

  海灘。

  Kentaro: The beach. It's cold here. It's getting warm but I like warm weather.

  海灘。這兒很冷,雖說現在在變暖,但我還是喜歡風和日麗的天兒。

  Todd: OK, yeah, yeah. I miss the beach. I'm from California, we have nice beaches.

  嗯,是是。我也很想念海灘,我來自加利福尼亞州,我們那兒也有很多不錯的海灘。

  Kentaro: Oh, another beach person.

  哦,又是一個喜歡海灘的人。

  3

  Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

  Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

  Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.

  我最喜歡葡萄。

  Todd: Grapes.

  葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,是嘛!

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

  好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?

  Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

  不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。

  Todd: Do you like...?

  你喜歡。。

  Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

  我喜歡葡萄就是因為它非常甜。

  Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

  你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?

  Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

  綠的,綠葡萄。

  Todd: Green grapes.

  綠葡萄。

  Selvam: Yeah.

  對的。

  Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

  在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?

  Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.

  恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因為我真是太喜歡葡萄了。

  Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

  好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。

  Selvam: Oh.

  哦。

  Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

  嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?

  Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

  我最喜歡冬天。

  Todd: Winter.

  冬天?

  Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.

  對,因為在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我為什麼喜歡冬天的原因。

  Todd: Really?

  真的嗎?

  Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

  對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。

  Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

  你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。

  Selvam: Yes.

  是的。

  Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

  哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。

  

簡短英語對話
簡單的英語對話交流
相關知識
有關簡單的英語對話練習
關於簡單的英語對話練習
簡單的英語對話練習材料
簡單的英語對話練習
關於最簡單的英語對話
最簡單的英語對話
關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選
有關日常簡單的英語對話
最簡單的英語對話閱讀
關於最簡單的英語對話閱讀