英語詩歌經典

General 更新 2024年11月22日

  詩歌朗讀、學習詩歌、並進行詩歌創作和翻譯過程中都是一種美的感受,能夠讓學生體會其特有的韻律美,盡情發揮想象,馳騁在詩歌的海洋中。小編整理了英語詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  英語詩歌帶翻譯一

  And we will sit upon the rocks,

  激情的牧羊人致心愛的姑娘

  Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

  克里斯托弗 馬洛

  By shallow rivers to whose falls

  來吧,和我生活在一起,做我的愛人,

  Melodious birds sing madrigals.

  在這裡,我們將快樂無邊,

  And I will make thee beds of roses

  這裡有峻峭秀麗的山巒,

  And a thousand fragrant posies,

  還有風光明媚的山谷田園。

  A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

  在那邊,我倆坐在山岩上,

  Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

  看牧羊人餵養可愛的羔羊,

  A gown made of the finest wool

  在淺淺的小溪旁,

  Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

  鳥兒隨著潺潺流水,唱著情歌。

  Fair lined slippers for the cold,

  在那邊,我將用玫瑰編一頂花冠,

  With buckles of the purest gold ;

  用成千的花束做床,

  A belt of straw and ivy buds,

  用愛神木的葉子織成長裙,

  With coral clasps and amber studs:

  一切都獻給你,絢麗與芬芳。

  And if these pleasures may thee move,

  我從羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,

  Come live with me, and be my love.

  為你做防寒的鞋襯和長袍;

  The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing

  用純金為你製作鞋釦,

  For thy delight each May morning:

  該有多麼珍貴,多麼榮耀。

  If these delights thy mind may move,

  我用長春藤和芳草做腰帶,

  Then live with me and be my love.

  珊瑚帶扣點綴著琥珀水晶。

  假如這些享受能打動你的心,

  英語詩歌帶翻譯二

  When We Two Parted

  我們倆分別時

  George Gordon Byron

  喬治 戈登 拜倫

  When we two parted

  我們倆分別時

  In silence and tears,

  相對無言地垂淚

  Half broken-hearted

  兩顆心_半裂碎,

  To serve for years,

  因為即將多年相違,

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

  你的面容蒼白冰冷,

  Colder thy kiss,

  更冷的是你的吻;

  Truly that hour foretold

  那時刻真的預兆著

  Sorrow to this !

  今日的傷心。

  The dew of the morning

  那天清晨的寒露

  Suck chill or my brow

  冷徹了我的眉宇——

  It felt like the warning

  它象是告誡

  Of what I feel now.

  我今日的感觸。

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你背棄山盟海誓

  And light is thy fame ;

  聲名變得輕浮:

  I hear thy name spoken,

  我聽別人提起你的姓名,

  And share in its shame.

  我就會感到羞辱。

  They name thee before me,

  人們在我面前提起你,

  A knell to mine ear;

  我聽來猶如喪鐘;

  A shudder comes o!er me

  我忍不住周身戰慄

  Why wert thou so dear ?

  我為何對你鍾情7

  Thy know not I knew thee,

  他們不知道我曾認識你

  who knew thee too well :

  曾經你瞭解很深:

  Long, Long shall I rue thee

  我將長久哀嘆你,

  Too deeply to tell.

  深沉得難以啟口。

  In secret we met

  憶昔日幽會相見,

  In silence I grieve

  想今朝黯然悲傷,

  That thy heart could forget,

  你竟然把我淡忘,

  Thy spirit deceive.

  你竟然把我欺騙,

  If I should meet thee

  倘若多年以後,

  After long years,

  我們偶然相遇,

  How should I greet thee ?

  我該如何稱呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只有含著淚默默無語。

  英語詩歌帶翻譯三

  You Know My Heart

  你懂我的心

  Bettine Brentano to Goethe

  貝婷 布倫塔諾致歌德

  You know my heart;

  你懂我的心;

  You know that all there is desire,

  你懂我心中所有的願望

  Thought, boding and longing;

  思念、預兆和渴求;

  You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

  你生活在幽靈之中,他們給你以神靈的智慧。

  You must nourish me ;

  你一定要給我以”滋養”。

  You give all that in advance,

  如你以前給予我的一樣,

  Which I do not understand to ask for.

  給予我無法訴求的嚮往。

  My mind has a small embrace,

  雖說我才疏學淺,

  My love a large one;

  但我的愛很博淵;

  You must bring them to a balance.

  你一定要平衡這兩方面。

  Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

  在理智跟不上愛情的節奏時,便波浪連連。

  You are matched to my love;

  你知道我有多愛你;

  You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

  你友善、溫存、寬厚。

  Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

  告訴我,什麼時候我的心失了衡。

  I understand your silent signs.

  我懂得你那無聲的暗示。

  A look from your eyes into mine,

  你映入我眼簾的凝睇,

  A kiss from you upon my lips,

  你印在我脣上的熱吻,

  Instructs me in all,

  向我說明了一切。

  What might seem delighted to learn,

  這一切對於像我這樣的人,

  To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

  對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,

  I am far from you;

  你我天各一方,

  Mine are become strange to me.

  給你的凝望和親吻,我已日益陌生。

  I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

  我無法不想抱你入懷的溫柔。

  Then I begin to weep,

  然後我便開始抽泣,

  But the tears dry again unawares.

  不知不覺眼淚已乾涸。

  Yes, he reaches with his love ***thus I think*** over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

  是的,在深藏的靜謐中他對我一往情深***我如是想***。

  And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

  難道我就不應藉著永不動搖的深情遙通心聲嗎?

  Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

  啊,你不知道我一心要對你說的話?

  It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

  我要對你無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情滿溢昇華。

  Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

  願我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你對我的無限溫柔。

  O,dear friend,

  啊,親愛的朋友,

  Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

  只求你給我暗示,你心中只有我一個人。

  

關於英文詩歌短篇勵志經典
經典英語詩歌大全
相關知識
英語詩歌經典欣賞
英語詩歌經典
英語詩歌經典譯析精選
關於英語詩歌經典
關於英語詩歌經典
英語詩歌經典短詩
英語詩歌經典短詩
外國英語詩歌經典
外國英語詩歌經典
少兒英文詩歌經典勵志