經典英語詩歌朗誦大全

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  朗誦詩文字來說,抒情性和音樂性是它的基本屬性。抒情性是就詩的內容來說的,音樂性是指詩的外在形式。詩歌只有從表達情感和安排組織字詞的聲音兩方面出發,做到聲情和諧、情聲並茂,才能產生最佳的藝術效果。下面是小編帶來的經典英語詩歌朗誦,歡迎閱讀!

  經典英語詩歌朗誦篇一

  Morning Song—Sylvia Plath

  晨歌——西爾維亞·普拉斯

  Love set you going like a fat gold watch.

  愛將你發動,像一塊胖胖的金錶。

  The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry

  助產士拍打你的腳底,光著頭你的哭喊

  Took its place among the elements.

  在萬物中佔據一席之地。

  Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.

  我們的聲音迴響,將你的到來放大。新的雕像。

  In a drafty museum, your nakedness

  在一座通風的博物館裡,你的裸露

  Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

  給我們的安全蒙上陰影。我們如牆般,面無表情地圍站

  I'm no more your mother

  比雲,我更不像你的母親

  Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow

  那雲蒸餾出一面鏡子,映出它緩慢的消失

  Effacement at the wind's hand.

  在風的手中。

  All night your moth-breath

  整夜你如蛾般的呼吸

  Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:

  搖曳於平面的粉紅玫瑰間。我醒來聽到:

  A far sea moves in my ear.

  遠方的海潮湧於耳邊。

  One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral

  你一哭,我從床上跌倒,像笨重的母牛

  In my Victorian nightgown.

  那花,在我的維多利亞睡袍裡。

  Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square

  你的嘴張開,乾淨地如小貓。方形的窗

  Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try

  泛白,吞沒了黯淡的星星。現在你試著

  Your handful of notes;

  交出你手中的音符;

  The clear vowels rise like balloons.

  清晰的母音,如氣球般上升。

  經典英語詩歌朗誦篇二

  Why I Love You

  我之所以愛你

  Every time I think about you,

  每當你浮現在我的腦海

  I'm reminded of the reasons why I love you

  我試著回憶自己愛上你的原因

  From the deep of my heart and soul.

  它源自我內心的深處和靈魂

  And I wonder what I'd do without you,

  並且擔心沒有你我該怎麼辦

  Without your healing smile,

  沒有你撫平創傷的微笑

  Your words of faith,

  沒有你飽含信念的話語

  The caring and sensitive way you touch me,

  你曾經關心體貼感動我的方式

  Lifting me just when I need it most.

  在我最需要的時候你卻離開了

  Without you,

  沒有你

  What would I have?

  我還擁有什麼

  What would I be?

  我會怎樣

  I can't imagine existing in a world

  我不敢想象活在這個世界上

  Where someone doesn't love me the way you do.

  在一個沒有人像你曾經那樣愛我的地方

  You're the only one

  你就是我的唯一

  Who's ever understood me and accepted me for who I am.

  唯一因為我是誰而瞭解和接受我的人

  And I think you're nothing short of amazing.

  你一定就是我的奇蹟

  Your love has always been and will always be

  無論現在還是將來

  Life's greatest gift to me!

  你給我的愛就是我生命中最好的禮物

  經典英語詩歌朗誦篇三

  A Morning Wish

  在清晨許個願

  The sun has just risen in the morning of another day. What can I wish this day may bring me?

  太陽剛剛升起,又是一個新的早晨。我希望新的一天帶給我些什麼呢?

  Nothing that shall make the world or others poorer, nothing at the expense of other men, butjust those few things which in their coming do not stop me but touch me rather, as they passand gather strength.

  我希望世界上所有人都更加富有,希望我們獲得的一切都不會損害他人的利益,我希望有些東西到來時不會阻礙我前進,希望它們從我身邊經過時只會帶給我感動,能讓我從中汲取力量。

  I wish that this day could bring me a few friends, who understand me, and yet remain myfriends; I also wish that this day could bring me a job to do which has real value.

  我希望在新的一天裡能結交一些靈犀相通的新朋友,同時也繼續擁有老朋友;我還希望自己在新的一天裡能做一份真正有意義的工作。

  I wish that this day could bring me a mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be notblazed, and I wish that this day could bring me an understanding heart.

  我希望自己在新的一天裡能勇敢地去旅行,即使旅途沒有那麼閃耀的風景。我希望自己在新的一天裡能更具同情心。

  I wish that this day could bring me a sight of the eternal hills, and the blue sea stretching tothe horizon, and of something beautiful which the hands of men have made.

  我希望在新的一天能見到連綿的群山和一望無際的碧藍大海,能見到人類用雙手創造的美好事物。

  I wish that this day could bring me a sense of humor, and the power to laugh, a little leisurewith nothing to do.

  我希望自己在新的一天更具幽默感,希望自己能開心地笑,希望能有一點閒暇,什麼都不用做。

  And I crave for a few moments of quiet, silent meditation in the morning of this day.

  就在這個清晨,我渴望得到片刻的寧靜,能靜靜地冥思。

  

關於經典英語版詩歌賞析
經典英語詩歌帶翻譯鑑賞
相關知識
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英語詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
有關經典英文詩歌朗誦大全
關於經典英語詩歌朗誦稿
經典英語詩歌朗誦稿大全
關於經典英語詩歌朗誦
少兒經典英語詩歌朗誦稿
兒童經典英語詩歌朗誦