最美的英文愛情詩閱讀

General 更新 2024年12月26日

  因為愛情有著目眩神迷的色彩,我們既渴望擁有它,又常覺得看不清它的真實面目。它不僅融合著各種體驗和感受,也錯雜著一些近似的情感元素。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Love me little, Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果愛得太炙熱

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它將很快燃燒成灰燼

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要對我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你愛我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果愛我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那樣永恆

  Love me little ,more than such,

  愛我少一點我更願意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕愛會失去

  I am with little well content,

  一點兒我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一點兒就會讓我滿意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我們的愛 至死不渝

  篇二

  我站在樓梯上On a Stair I Stood

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在樓梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃爾·龍薩

  ***English version by Humbert Wolfe***

  英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其來的優雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  猶如閃電劈開雲團,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一陣像冰,一陣似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔騰激盪。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。

  篇三

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry your heart with me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  I am never without it

  從未分離

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我單獨成事

  my darling

  那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面對命運我從不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命運的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永遠是月亮所想表達的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太陽所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之樹在生長

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高於思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

  I carry your heart

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  

優美英語愛情詩句欣賞_英語美文欣賞
關於最勵志英文詩歌欣賞
相關知識
最美的英文愛情詩閱讀
最美的英文愛情句子
最美的英語愛情句子
很美的英文愛情句子
最美的四首愛情詩
世界上最美的十首愛情詩
最美的外國愛情詩
經典的英文愛情詩歌閱讀
經典的英文愛情詩5首
優美的英文愛情文章

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!