關於收集郵票英語對話
郵票***Postage stamp***是郵政機關發行,供寄遞郵件貼用的郵資憑證。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
A: What can I do for you?
A:有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
B: Do you sell stamps?
B:這裡賣郵票嗎?
A: What kind of stamps do you want?
A:你需要哪種郵票?
B: Please give me 5 stamps.Can I book stamps here?
B:我要買5張郵票。請間這裡可以預定郵票嗎?
A: Do you book year stamps?
A:你是要預定年票嗎?
B: Yeah.
B:對。
A: Of course.But you should come in November.
A:可以的。但是你要11月份過來辦理。
B: November?Two months later!What documents need I take?
B: 11月份?還有兩個月呢!要帶什麼證件嗎?
A:ID card only.
A:帶身份證就可以了。
B: How much?
B:多少錢?
A: You should pre-pay 200 yuan.
A:要預交200元。
B: Thank you very much.
B:謝謝。
2
Morning, Mary. I haven't seen you in a long time. What's up?
早,瑪麗。好久不見了,最近忙什麼呢?
Oh, I took up a new hobby.
哦,我有個新愛好.
So you don't travel a lot now?
那你最近不怎麼出門旅行了?
No, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.
不怎麼去了,弗蘭克。我現在對集郵很感興趣.
It's certainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of people love stamps.
集郵是很多人的愛好,我有很多朋友都喜歡集郵.
It certainly is. It's so much fun.
是的,集郵很有意思.
I believe collecting stamps has something similar to traveling right?
我覺得集郵和旅行有相似之處,對嗎?
Absolutely. Through all kinds of stamps I am able to learn about the world.
沒錯!我可以通過各種各樣的郵票瞭解世界.
Well, every stamp has a story to tell.
嗯,方寸之間自有大世界
You're right. And I also meet many new friends while collecting stamps.
對,而且我集郵時認識了很多新朋友。
Good.
真好。
Sometimes we even spend hours discussing our collcctions.
有時候我們會花上幾個小時談論我們的郵票.
There's a lot to share when you have a common interest.
共同的興趣愛好總是讓人有很多值得分享的東西。
Yes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm meeting with some other collectors.
是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我約了幾個朋友換郵票.
Ok, good luck. See you
好的,祝你好運,再見.
See you, Frank.
再見,弗蘭克。
3
Clerk: Good afternoon, can I help you?
Steven: Good afternoon. I need some stamps and envelopes.
Clerk: How many and what kind?
Steven: A dozen 30-cent stamps and 6 envelopes.
Clerk: Anything else?
Steven: That's all. How much altogether?
Clerk: $16. 50.
Steven: Thank you very much.
Clerk: You are welcome.
職員:下午好,能為您效勞嗎?
史蒂文:下午好,我需要些郵票和信封。
職員:買幾個?什麼樣的?
史蒂文:30美分一張的郵票買一打,6個信封。
職員:還要別的什麼嗎?
史蒂文:就這些,一共多少錢?
職員:一共16美元50美分。
史蒂文:謝謝。
職員:不客氣。
優秀英語美文摘抄春天