二人簡單英語對話短文
隨著時代的發展,英語口語日漸成為一種學習趨勢。英語對話是練習英語口語的有效方法之一。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
績效考評
Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.
由於史蒂文有良好的表現,粱先生決定給他發獎金。現在他們兩人正討論此事。
Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.
樑先生:進來,請坐。
Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.
史蒂文:謝謝,樑先生。
Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.
樑先生:在眾多助理當中,我認為你的能力是數一數二的。根據今年的績效考評,董事會決定給你發一筆獎金。
Steven: Really? I am too happy.
史蒂文:真的嗎?我太高興了。
Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.
樑先生:過去幾個月以來,我一直在考察你的表現。由於你的出色工作,我們從你負責的專案中受益匪淺,並且你也應該得到全勤獎。
Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my task.
史蒂文:謝謝您的信任。多虧了同事們的幫忙,我才得以完成了自己的任務。
Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.
樑先生:你很勤奮也很謙遜!獎金是根據績效考評的成績而發放的,是你應得的。
Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.
史蒂文:非常感謝您,我以後會加倍努力的。
2
處理投訴
Steven is the Sales Manager of this company. Today he gets a complaint from a customer. Nowhe is dealing with this matter.
史蒂文是公司的銷售經理。今天他從客戶那裡接到一份投訴。現在他正處理此事。
Customer: I want to see the man responsible for selling typewriters.
客戶:我想見負責銷售打字機的人。
Steven: My name is Steven. I'm the Sales Manager of this company.
史蒂文:我叫史蒂文,是本公司銷售部的經理。
Customer: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterdayafternoon and only five of them work properly.
客戶:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我們公司的10臺打字機,只有5臺是好的。
Steven: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
史蒂文:哦,真抱歉。
Customer: Never mind being sorry, what are you going to do about it?
客戶:別光說抱歉,這件事你們打算怎麼處理?
Steven: Don't worry, we'll soon fix them.
史蒂文:彆著急,很快就可以把它們修好。
Customer: Good, I hope you'll make sure that it won't happen again.
客戶:好吧,我希望你保證以後不再發生類似事件。
Steven: I'll certainly look into that.
史蒂文:我一定會查淸楚這件事。
Customer: Thank you. Goodbye.
客戶:謝謝,再見。
3
會議
A board meeting is scheduled to start this afternoon. Steven is asking Amily to write theagenda on the notice board.
董事會議安排到今天下午舉行。史蒂文要求艾米麗把議事日程寫在布告欄上。
Steven: Good morning, Amily. We'll have our board meeting this afternoon. Can you write theagenda on the notice board?
史蒂文:上午好,艾米麗,我們今天下午要開董事會。你能把會議的議事日程寫在布告欄上嗎?
Amily: What will you discuss at the meeting?
艾米麗:這次會議你們要討論些什麼問題?
Steven: We'll talk about the financial report for the first half of the year.
史蒂文:我們將討論一下上半年的財務報告。
Amily: And anything else?
艾米麗:還有什麼別的事要討論?
Steven: We'll also discuss the personnel plan for the second half of the year.
史蒂文:我們還要討論下半年的人事計劃。
Amily: That's all?
艾米麗:就這些嗎?
Steven: Yes. Please write them down on the notice board. I want everybody to see them.
史蒂文:是的。請把這些寫在布告欄裡。我想讓每個人都看到。
Amily: OK.
艾米麗:好的。
簡單日常聊天英語口語對話短文