關於英文詩翻譯成中文版

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  英語詩歌是一個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的一塊很有潛力的教學資源。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Mother to Son

  母親致兒子

  Langston Hughes

  朗斯頓•休斯

  Well,son,I'll tell you: Life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

  孩子,我要告訴你 生活對於我來說沒有水晶般的階梯

  It's had tacks in it, And splinters, And boards torn up, And places with no carpet on the floor -- Bare.

  它自有自己的軌道 有荊棘 有坎坷 沒有鮮花和紅地毯 光禿禿的什麼也沒有

  But all the time I'se been a-climbin' on, And reachin' landin's,

  但是在我所有的生命歷程中 攀登過高峰 我淌過平原

  And turnin' corners, And sometimes goin' in the dark

  經歷過人生的轉折 有時處於絕望中

  Where there ain't been no light. So boy, don't you turn back.

  在那裡裡看不到任何希望 因此,我的孩子,請不要回頭

  Don't you set down on the steps 'Cause you finds it's kinder hard.

  不要放慢你前進的步伐 即使你遇到再大的坎坷

  Don't you fall now -- For I'se still goin',honey, I'se still climbin',

  請你不要沉淪 因為親愛的,有我繼續陪你一道 繼續攀登

  And life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

  因為生活中沒有水晶般繽紛的階梯

  篇二

  賜予我生命的女人

  The Woman in My Life

  我生命中的這位女性,總能在我墮落時將我接住當我受傷時視我如嬰孩般的擁抱

  The woman in my life Catches me when I've fallen And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt

  無論我爬得多高,都能引導我平安落地當我需要她時,

  No matter how high I climb She guides me safely back to Earth

  她就在身邊做我的守護天使,黑暗中,

  And she's there when I need her My guardian angel In the dark

  我能看見她陪伴著我

  I can see her Here by my side

  我生命中的這位女性, 說我是她夢寐以求, 是她所要的一切

  The woman in my life Says I'm the one she prayed for And all she's ever gonna need

  但她也是我心所向往的人, 不論過去現在和未來

  But she's the one my heart was made for And that's the way it's always gonna be

  如今我才瞭解,為何父親會 如此迷戀我生命中的這位女性

  Now I understand just why my dad Is crazy 'bout the woman in my life

  篇三

  The Song of the Old Mother

  母親之歌

  William Butler Yeats

  威廉•巴特勒•葉芝

  I rise in the dawn, kneel and blow, till the seed of fire flicker and glow.

  我在清晨起床,跪在火爐旁用力吹著爐膛 直到點點火星燃起,搖曳著紅光。

  and then i must scrub and blake and sweep, till stars are beginning to blink and peep.

  然後,擦洗器具,烘烤食物,打掃庭院 直到群星滿布,在天空眨眼窺探。

  and the young lie long and dream in their bed of the matching of ribbons for bosom and head.

  孩子們睡到很晚,沉迷夢鄉 為美麗的人兒整理華裝。

  and their day goes over idleness, and they sigh if the wind but lift the tress.

  他們的日子在虛空中流淌, 只為那風吹散的長髮留一聲喟嘆。

  while i must work, because i am old, and the seed of the fire gets feeble and cold.

  而我必須要勞作,因為我老了, 那燃燒的火種也漸漸微弱,冷卻了。

  

有關英文詩帶中文翻譯閱讀
英文詩翻譯成中文
相關知識
關於英文詩翻譯成中文
關於英文詩翻譯成中文版
有關於英文詩翻譯成中文
英文詩翻譯成中文
英文詩翻譯成中文精選
英文詩歌翻譯成中文欣賞
翻譯成中文的英文詩歌閱讀
如何把定語從句從英文翻譯成中文
如何拆分句子把英文翻譯成中文
英文翻譯成中文步驟詳解