小學英語詩歌朗誦稿

General 更新 2024年11月14日

  文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  破曉

  'Tis true, 'tis day; what though it be?

  對,天亮了:可這有何關係?

  O wilt thou therefore rise from me?

  哦,就為這你要離我而起?

  Why should we rise because 'tis light?

  為什麼天亮我們該起床?

  Did we lie down because 'twas night?

  昨晚因天黑我們才上床?

  Love, which in spite of darkness brought us hither,

  天黑時我們來這兒既是為了愛,

  Should in despite of light keep us together.

  那麼天亮了我們該仍守在一塊。

  Light hath no tongue, but is all eye;

  光線沒舌頭卻長滿了眼;

  If it could speak as well as spy,

  它要是能說話又能細看,

  This were the worst that it could say,

  這是它能說的最糟的話,

  That being well, I Pain would stay,

  既然很不錯,我寧願留下,

  And that I loved my heart and honor so

  而既然我對心和貞操這樣珍愛,

  That I would not from him, that had them, go.

  就不願同佔有這二者的他分開。

  must business thee from hence remove?

  你有事,非得要離開這裡?

  O,that's the worst disease of love.

  哦,這可是愛情中的惡疾。

  The poor, the foul, the false, love can

  愛情對無情無義和窮困

  Admit, but not the busied man.

  都能容忍,卻容不下忙人。

  He which bath business, and makes love, doth do

  既有事要辦,那做愛就很不應該,

  Such wrong, as when a married man doth woo.

  這就像結了婚的男人還在求愛。

  二

  Love is more than a word

  愛情不單是個詞語

  It says so much

  它有太多太多對人傾訴

  When I see these four letters

  只要看到它的書寫

  I almost feel your touch

  簡直覺得你在觸碰我的肌膚

  This only happened since I fell in love with you.

  自從與你相愛之後,這種變化便悄然生出

  Why this word does this

  要問這個字眼為何如此神奇

  I haven’t got a clue

  我如墮五里雲霧

  三

  面朝大海 春暖花開

  從明天起,做一個幸福的人

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  從明天起,和每一個親人通訊

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告訴他們我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的閃電告訴我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我將告訴每一個人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也為你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  願你有一個燦爛的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  願你有情人終成眷屬

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  願你在塵世獲得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也願面朝大海,春暖花開

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  

關於兒童英語詩歌加翻譯
一分鐘的英語詩歌朗誦
相關知識
小學英語詩歌朗誦稿精選
小學英語詩歌朗誦稿
關於小學英語詩歌朗誦
小學英語詩歌朗誦比賽材料
小學英文詩歌朗誦稿品析
大學英語詩歌朗誦稿
小學英文詩歌朗誦稿精選
小學英文詩歌朗誦稿精選
小學生英語詩歌朗誦稿
小學的英語詩歌朗誦稿