初中英語詩歌閱讀理解

General 更新 2024年11月02日

  和中國的詩歌一樣,英語詩歌如浩瀚的星空,曼妙而神奇。常常品讀英語詩歌可以使學生慢慢從語言習得的層面過渡到對文字理解和鑑賞的層面,提高其人文素質。小編精心收集了初中英語詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

  初中英語詩歌篇1

  When Day Is Done

  If the day is done,

  假如時光已逝,

  If birds sing no more.

  鳥兒不再歌唱,

  If the wind has fiagged tired,

  風兒也吹倦了,

  Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上,

  Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed,

  如同黃昏時節你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

  The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  又輕輕合上睡蓮的花瓣。

  From the traverer,

  路途未完,行囊已空,

  Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended,

  衣裳破裂汙損,人已精疲力竭。

  Whose garment is torn and dust-laden,

  你驅散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

  Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty,

  使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

  And renew his life like a flower under.

  如花朵般煥發生機。

  The cover of thy kindly night.

  在你慈愛的夜幕下甦醒。

  ***原創作者:泰戈爾***

  初中英語詩歌篇2

  Thank you

  Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad,

  Loving me when I'm mad,

  Picking me up when I'm down。

  Thank you for being my friend and being around,

  Teaching me the meaning of love,

  Encouraging me when I need a shove。

  But most of all thank you for,

  Loving me for who I am。

  感謝你在我傷心時安慰我,

  當我生氣時你護著我,

  當我沮喪時你拉拔我。

  感謝你作我的朋友並且在我身旁,

  教導我愛的意義是什麼,

  當我需要動力時你鼓勵我。

  但我最想感謝你的是,

  愛上像我這樣的一個人。

  初中英語詩歌篇3

  If You Forget Me

  I want you to know one thing,

  希望你知道,

  You know how this is,

  這是我的想法,

  If I look at the crystal moon,

  當我憑窗凝望,

  at the red branch,

  姍姍而來的秋日,

  of the slow autumn at my window,

  紅枝上的明月,

  If I touch near the firem,

  當我輕觸火堆旁,

  the impalpable ash,

  似有似無的塵燼,

  or the wrinkled body of the log,

  或是褶皺層層的木柴,

  Everything carries me to you,

  我的心兒就會飛向你,

  As if everything that exists,

  似乎一切都有了,

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳,光明和榮譽,

  Or little boats that sail toward,

  就像小舟蕩向島嶼,

  those isles of your that wait for me,

  那裡,你等候著我,

  Well now. If little by little,

  然而,假若,

  You stop loving me,

  你對我的愛情淡去,

  I shall stop loving you,

  我的愛火也會,

  Little by little.

  漸漸熄滅。

  If suddenly you forget me,

  如果瞬間你忘了我,

  Do not look for me,

  別來找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因為我早已把你忘懷。

  If you think it long and mad,

  我生命中,

  the wind of banners,

  過往的獵獵疾風,

  that passes through my life,

  如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂,

  And you decide to leave me,

  而決意離我而去,

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

  在我愛情所深埋的心之岸,

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

  記住,彼時彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms,

  我將舉起雙臂,

  And my roots will set off,

  搖斷愛的根脈,

  to seek another land.

  憩於他方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每時每刻,

  You feel that you are destined for me,

  如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子,

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜,

  If each day a flower climbs,

  如果你迎向我的紅脣,

  up to your lips to seek me,

  每天綻若鮮花,

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的愛人,我心裡,

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的愛火將再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,

  永不會消失,永不被忘記,

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我情因你愛而生,愛人啊,

  And as long as you live,

  情長今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不離你我臂彎。

  ***原創作者:Pablo Neruda帕布羅·聶魯達***

  

中國現代名家詩歌欣賞
關於春節的英語詩句閱讀
相關知識
初中英語詩歌閱讀理解
關於英語詩歌閱讀理解
高中英語詩歌閱讀大全
優秀高中英語詩歌閱讀與欣賞
關於初中生英語詩歌閱讀
中英文對照的英語詩歌閱讀
經典英語詩歌閱讀
經典英語詩歌閱讀與欣賞
有關感恩的英語詩歌閱讀
一年級的感恩英語詩歌閱讀

Have any Question?

Let us answer it!