中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  古英語詩歌根植於英國,由最初的口頭吟誦到後來的書面文學,其內容豐富,題材多樣。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  I Remember, I Remember我憶起,我憶起

  ***1***

  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

  The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

  the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

  Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

  He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

  Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

  But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常願夜晚

  Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

  ***2***

  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

  The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

  The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

  Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

  The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥築巢的紫丁香,

  And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

  The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--

  The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

  ***3***

  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

  Where I was used to swing 經常盪鞦韆的地方

  and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

  To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

  My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

  That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

  And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

  The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

  ***4***

  I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

  The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

  I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

  Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

  It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

  But now 'tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

  To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代

  Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!

  by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845

  篇二

  The Daffodils 水仙花

  ***1***

  I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮雲獨自漫遊

  That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飄過深谷群山,

  When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然間,看到一片

  A host of golden daffodils, 無數朵的金色水仙花,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 長在湖畔,長在樹下,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微風中翩翩起舞。

  ***2***

  Continuous as the stars that shine 不斷地像發光的星斗

  And twinkle on the milky way, 閃爍在銀河中,

  They stretch'd in never-ending line 無涯無際地延伸

  Along the margin of a bay: 在海灣之濱;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥間,我看到成千上萬的水仙,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 搖晃著它們的小腦袋快樂地起舞。

  ***3***

  The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它們的身旁澎湃,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它們比閃耀的海波更為愉快:-

  A poet could not but be gay 詩人不得不由衷欣喜

  In such a jocund company! 在這樣愉悅的友伴之中!

  I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我又看-可是很少想到

  What wealth the show to me had brought; 這景象帶給我多麼寶貴的財富;

  ***4***

  For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虛或沉思之際,

  In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰臥在沙發上,

  They flash upon that inward eye 它們掠過我的心靈

  Which is the bliss of solitude; 那是我孤寂中的無上喜樂;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills, 於是,我心充滿喜悅,

  And dances with the daffodils. 與水仙共享舞足之樂。

  by William Wordsworth

  篇三

  Old Black Joe 老黑喬

  ***1***

  Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去

  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的夥伴也離開了棉花田

  Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 離開這裡到一個更好的地方,我知道

  I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

  ***Refrain:*** I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」***反覆***

  I hear their gentle voices calling, 我來了,我來了,因為我的頭漸漸低垂;

  "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」

  ***2***

  Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我為何哭泣,我心並不悲傷?

  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我為何要嘆息夥伴不復來?

  Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只為懷念早已逝去的人,

  I hear their gentle voices calling, 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

  "Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

  ***3***

  Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?

  The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小傢伙?

  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,

  I hear their gentle voices calling,我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

  "Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

  by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864

  

英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的
有關愛情的英文短詩閱讀
相關知識
中英文對照外國詩歌鑑賞
關於中英文對照的情詩
中英文對照的勵志詩歌朗誦
中英文對照的英語詩歌欣賞
中英文對照的拜倫詩歌
關於中英文對照詩朗誦
關於中英文對照詩歌閱讀
中英文對照的英語詩歌閱讀
中英文對照的英文詩歌朗誦
十種國標舞蹈動作的中英文對照表