雙語哲理美文欣賞
1. If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees
要是你把你的祕密告訴了風,那就別怪風把它帶給樹。
2. If I can see you after a long year,How can I greet?With silence,with tears.
假使我又遇見你 隔了悠長的歲月我將如何致意?以沉默 以眼淚
3. For you, a thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
4. Had I not seen the Sun,I could have borne the shade.
我本可以忍受黑暗,如果我不曾見過陽光
5. In me the tiger sniffs the rose
心有猛虎,細嗅薔薇
6. You do not have soul.
You are the soul .
You have a body.
你並不擁有靈魂。
正因你便是靈魂,
你佔有著軀體。
7.Nothing is so common-place as to wish to be remarkable.
世界上最平凡的想法莫過於我是一個不平凡的人。
8.The course of true love never did run smooth.
真愛無坦途。
9.I never change whatever U change
電流不隨電壓改變而改變
10.We laughed and kept saying"see u soon",but inside we both knew we'd never see each other again.
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
雙語美文改變生活的密碼