與人際關係有關的英語口語
其實只要同學們多花點心思,英語成績很容易提高的,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,才能提高英語成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。
人際關係
我和他很合得來。
I get along well with him. *get along ***well*** with...“和……合得來”、“和睦相處”。
What's John like? ***約翰是個什麼樣的人?***
I get along well with him. ***我和他很合得來。***
I get on well with him. *英式英語。
我跟她合不來。
I don't get along well with her.
I don't get on well with her. *英式英語。
我很尊敬他。
I respect him.
I highly respect him. *強調說法。
I look up to him.
我瞧不起他。
I despise him.
I look down on him.
我想和大家和睦相處。
I want to get along with everyone.
I hope I will get along with everyone. ***我希望能和大家和睦相處。***
你跟她合得來嗎?
Are you getting along with her? *get along“合得來”、“和睦相處”。
她根本不搭理我。
She ignored me. *ignore“不放在眼裡”、“不理”、“假裝看不見”。
What did she do? ***她怎麼了?***
She ignored me. ***她不搭理我。***
She gave me the cold shoulder.
She didn't pay any attention to me ***at all***.
我不知道他在想什麼。
I don't know what he's really thinking.
I'm not sure what he is thinking about.
I don't really know what is on his mind.
我沒有理由讓人嫉妒。
I have no reason to be envied. *envy“羨慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。
There is no reason to be jealous of me.
There is no reason to envy me.
我討厭愛拍馬屁的人。
I don't like brownnosers. *brownnoser俚語,“討好別人的人”、“阿諛逢迎的人”。
They're helping our boss again. ***他們又去幫上司的忙了。***
I don't like brownnosers. ***我可討厭拍馬屁的人了。***
I don't like flatterers. ***我不喜歡愛說恭維話的人。***
I don't like ass-kissers. *俚語,不太文雅的說法,使用時要注意場合。
我是個不顧家的人。
I'm neglecting my family. *這是種相當嚴厲的說法。neglect 表示“對……玩忽職守”、“不盡義務”。
I put my work before my family. ***我是工作第一,家庭第二。****比較溫和的說法。
I should treat my family better. ***我該重視我的家庭。***
有關欣喜的英語語句