關於看醫生的英語口語
小編知道英語可能學習起來很難,但是隻要同學們認真的學習一下,肯定可以提升成績的,所以同學們一定要認真去學習哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們要多多看看,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一我得了重感冒
AWhat's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale.
瑪麗,你怎麼了?你看起來臉色有點蒼白。
BI'm afraid I've got a terrible cold. What should I do?
恐怕我得了重感冒,我該怎麼辦?
AHave you taken any medicine?
你吃藥了嗎?
BYes, but I'm not feeling very better now. Actually I'm feeling even worse.
吃了,但是我沒感覺好,實際上反倒更重了。
AWell, if I were you, I'd go to see the doctor. That might help. And you'd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.
如果我是你的話,我會去看醫生,那樣才有用。而且你今天最好躺在床上,別去上班了。
二我的牙痛死了
AOh!!! I have a horrible toothache.
哦,我的牙痛死了。
BI strongly urge you to change your diet.You shouldn't eat too many desserts.
我鄭重地勸告您趕緊改變飲食習慣,你甜食吃得太多了。
ANothing works with my toothache now.
現在說這個對我的牙疼沒用。
BYou should go to the dentist.
你該去看看牙醫。
AI hate dentists.
我討厭看牙醫。
BWell, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.
那麼,你就忍著吧。如果你牙痛,你應該去看牙醫的。
AIt always hurts. I hate going.
它老是痛個不停,我討厭去***看牙醫***。
BStop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.
別像個小孩子似的,如果牙真的那麼痛的話,就讓醫生治療。
AOK, OK, I’ll go.
好了好了,我會去的。
BGood. You will feel better after you do.
那才好,去了之後你會覺得好受一些的。
關於去醫院的英語口語