有關愛國英文詩歌朗誦
愛國主義精神和愛國主義信念不應是某一時代的產物,而應是無論任何時代都應該大力弘揚的時代精神,堅決不能隨著某一個時代的結束而結束。小編整理了有關愛國英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!
有關愛國英文詩歌篇一
China the youthful 中國你永遠年青
Among the many pretty ones, 萬千佳麗,
Only you do not use makeup. 唯有你不施脂粉。
Your feelings are genuine, 一片純情,
You have a radiance all your own... 光彩照人......
You are youthful! 你是青春!
Among scores of high mountains, 百十山嶽間,
Only you have a longer horizon. 唯有你天開地闊。
Looking for close friedds among equals, 平等中尋覓摯友,
And building up oneself through honest deeds...以誠實營造自我...
You are China! 你是中國!
有關愛國英文詩歌篇二
Climb over five thousand years,
爬過五千年的溝溝坎坎,
Side banner will give you the bright,
將一面鮮豔的旗幟交給你,
My dear motherland.
我親愛的祖國。
Hence,
從此,
I am not going to crawl,
我不再爬行
Hence,
從此,
I will not be subjected to slavery,
我不再遭受奴役,
Hence,
從此,
my monument in the new China,
我的腰桿在新中國的豐碑下,
Straight into a stand of trees.
挺立成一棵筆直的樹木。
Trees,
樹木,
I am just an ordinary tree.
我只是一棵平常的樹木。
Spray can not be turned into the new China will be singing the songs around the clock;
不能變成浪花將新中國的讚歌日夜高唱;
Clouds can not become a new China dress China and the United States movement.
也不能變成雲朵裝扮新中國的華美樂章。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的樹木,
Incoming sand standing place
站在風沙來襲的地方,
With my brothers and sisters together
與我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my motherland green barriers erected.
為我的祖國築起一道綠色的屏障。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的樹木,
Standing on the shore of the choppy,
站在波濤洶湧的岸邊,
With my brothers and sisters together
與我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my country to increase the strength of Haiphong.
為我的祖國增加海防的力量。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的樹木,
Standing on ice and snow of the north sky,
站在冰雪滿天的北國,
With my brothers and sisters together
與我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my sculpture image of the motherland.
為我的祖國雕塑英姿颯爽的形象。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的樹木,
Hot side of the south,
站在酷熱難耐的南方,
With my brothers and sisters together
與我的兄弟姐妹一道,
For my country to open up a cool road.
為我的祖國開闢一條陰涼的大道。
I am just a normal tree,
我只是一棵平常的樹木,
Even if I fall,
即使我倒下,
Also let the speeding train,
也要讓飛馳的列車,
With young Chinese,
帶著年輕的中國,
To break through the fog of financial crisis,
衝破金融危機的迷霧,
Direct access to the full glory of a new era.
直達光輝燦爛的新紀元。
有關愛國英文詩歌篇三
From tomorrow on,I will a happy person
Grooming,chopping,and traveling all over the world
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables
I have a house,towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming
From tomorrow on,I will write to each of my dear ones
Telling them of my happiness
What the lightening of blessedness has told me
I will spread it to each of them
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain
Strangers,I will also give you my well-wishing
May you have a brilliant future
May you lovers eventually become spouse
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world
I only wish to face the sea,with spring flowers blossoming
關於中英文詩朗誦文稿