報價英語對話

General 更新 2024年11月26日

  現如今英語風靡全國,先後出現了許許多多的培訓機構。孩子們從小開始接觸英語,週末還要參加英語補習班。大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

  dialog1

  A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.

  這產品我們有三種不同等級的品質。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price?

  價錢也有很大的分別吧?

  A: Yes,the economy model is about 30% less.

  是的,經濟型的大約便宜30%。

  B: We'll take that one.

  我們就買那種。

  dialog2

  A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?

  事實上,已超出我們所需要的。

  B: Actually,it is more than we need .

  我們可以提供你便宜一點的型式。

  A: Let me see the specifications for that.

  讓我看看它的規格說明書吧。

  A: You're asking too much for this part.

  這零件你們要價太高了。

  B: We have some cheaper ones.

  我們有便宜一點的。

  A: What is the price difference?

  價錢差多少?

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.

  基本型的便宜約10%左右。

  dialog3

  A: How many different models of this do you offer?

  這個你們有多少種不同的型式。

  B: We have five different ones.

  五種。

  A: Is there much of a price difference.

  價錢有很大的差別嗎?

  B: Yes,so we had better look over your specifications.

  是的,所以我們最好先把您的規格說明細看一遍。

  dialog4

  A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.

  上回訂的貨用起來不怎麼順。

  B: What was wrong?

  有什麼問題嗎?

  A: We were developing too much waste.

  生產出來的廢品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

  我建議您採用我們價格再高一級的貨。

  dialog5

  EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let’ s clarify the position so far。

  愛德華.格林:謝謝。那麼我們明確一下我們現在為止的處境。

  As far as Big Bo is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can’t go below that price for an order of this size。

  僅就“大老闆” 我們同意給20的單價,但要購買3萬件,對這樣的訂購量我不可能低於這個數。

  Now let’ s look at terms of payment。

  現在我們看一下付款條款。

  DA Y MCNEIL: Ninety days。

  丹尼.麥克內爾:90天。

  EDWARD GREEN: I’ m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that’ s completely unacceptable。 愛德華.格林:對不起 麥克內爾先生,不過這完全不可接受。

  Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery。

  我們對於超過30%的優惠的優惠政策通常是交貨後30天之內。

  DA Y MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation。

  丹尼.麥克內爾:但這不是個通常情況。

  I am making a very large order..。

  我訂購的貨量很大……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?

  愛德華.格林:麥克內爾先,我能插兩句嗎?

  I know you’ re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount。

  我知道你的訂購量很大,但你也是以很大的優惠獲得一件很棒的產品。

  DA Y MCNEIL: I can’t believe that this is your final offer。

  丹尼.麥克內爾:真不能相信,這就是你們的最終報價。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorize payment in 90 days。 愛德華.格林:如果你訂購3.5萬件,我可以授權90天內付款。

  DA Y MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity。

  丹尼.麥克內爾:我們已經決定了數量。

  This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment。

  這是我的最後出價:3萬件,60天內付款。

  Take it or leave it。

  要麼接受要麼一拍兩散。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable。 愛德華.格林:我認為這個出價可以接受。

  So all we have to do now is finalize the delivery arrangements。 那麼我們現在要做的就是商定交貨的安排了。

  DA Y McNEIL: Well, let’ s discus the details tomorrow。 丹尼.麥克內爾:我們還是明天再商談細節吧。

  DA Y MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you? 丹尼.麥克內爾:近來! 堂,你好!

  DON BRADLEY: Hello, Day, Edward。

  堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 愛德華。

  I’ m sorry I’ m late。

  對不起,我遲到了。

  DA Y MCNEIL: You are late。

  丹尼.麥克內爾:你真是遲了。

  I’ d rather do business with you than this young man。 我寧願跟你打交道,也不願跟這個年輕人做生意。 What have you been feeding him?

  你都給他吃了什麼啊?

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我們不給他們吃的。

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don’t feed him。

  我們喜歡使員工有飢餓感。

初二英語聽力
百貨常用英語情景對話
相關知識
報價英語對話
報價的英語對話
關於報關的英語對話閱讀
價格談判英語對話範文情景練習
報盤中常見的英語對話
日常英語對話常用句子
關於時尚的英語對話
關於理想的英語對話閱讀
關於看書的英語對話閱讀情景帶翻譯
關於酒店的英語對話閱讀