關於在課堂的英語情景對話
我們的英語口語在平時就是要多多開口講才會進步哦,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,大家有時間一定要多多練習,有需要的也可以收藏起來哦
我不去上他的課了 I quit
AI didn't see you at Mr. Johnson's class today.
今天約翰遜先生的課上我沒見到你。
BYeah, I quit.
是啊,我不上了。
AWhy?
為什麼?
BI'm fed up with his boring lectures.
我對他無聊的課厭煩透了
我要在那家公司努力工作
AI'm going to work in a multi-national enterprise after graduation.
畢業之後我會到一家跨國公司工作.
BBut you said your dream was to be an entrepreneur, to be your own boss.
可是你說過你想成為一名企業家,當自己的老闆.
AI'll do it someday. But it's not the right time now. I have to learn a lot by working as an employee.
總有一天我會的,不過現在時機還不成熟.我得先給別人打工,多學些東西.
BIt sounds like you've got a perfect plan.
你好像已經計劃得很完美了.
AYou could say so.I'll work hard in that company and try to understand as much as possible about how to run an enterprise.
可以這樣講.我會先在那家公司努力工作,多多學習怎樣經營企業.
BIt can save you lots of time and effort to simply copy a successful business model.
通過複製成功的商業模型,你可以省去很多時間和精力.
AYeah,the success stories of that company might be useful for me. And their customers may become the potential ones for my own company.
是啊,那家公司的成功經驗可能會對我很有幫助.他們的客戶有一天也可能成為我公司的潛在客戶.
BThat's right. You should establish good relationships with them. what else are you planning to do while working for that company?
沒錯,你應該和他們搞好關係.在那工作期間你還打算做些什麼?
AWell, I'll come up with a detailed business plan to attract the investors.
我想拿出一個詳細的商業計劃,以吸引投資者.
BSounds perfect. I think with all that you have in mind, you'll become a successful businessman. By then,perhaps, I'll join in as a partner of your company.
聽起來不錯.我覺得你很有想法,終究有一天你會成為一名成功的商人,到那時,我也許會以合夥人的身份加入你的公司呢.
老師我沒聽清楚
AThe answer for number 6 is C, 7 is B, 8 is A...
第六題的答案是C,第七題是B,第八題是A......
BMs. Lee, could you tell me what number 7 is again? I didn't catch you.
李老師,您能再說一遍第七題是什麼嗎?我沒聽清楚。
ASure. 7 is B. Any others?
當然。第七題是B。還有其它沒聽清的嗎?
BNo, thank you.
沒了,謝謝
中學生在校走讀與住宿哪個對學習更有幫助