爆笑英語笑話短文帶翻譯

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  通常笑話很短,如何“抖包袱”是有技巧的,經常練習講笑話,可以讓我們的語言的邏輯更好。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  :City Suckers

  城裡來的傻瓜

  Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.

  兩個城市裡的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路,

  Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

  他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裡的路。

  "Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

  “不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。

  "Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

  “那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?’

  "Nope. Don't know that, either. "

  “不,我也不知道。”

  "Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

  "喔,你好像不太熟悉這裡的路況,是嗎?"

  " Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

  “可以這麼說,……可是我也不會迷路。”

  :A Remarkable Talent

  一位了不起的天才

  "Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.

  “你相信我可以由鋼琴知道現在幾點鐘嗎?’一位老兄向他的朋友問道。

  "You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.

  “別開玩笑了!”他的朋友懷疑地回答。

  "I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out a martial tune.

  “那我試給你看,”說著那位老兄就坐在鋼琴前開始彈起一首進行曲。

  Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,

  幾秒鐘後牆壁傳來捶打聲,一個憤怒的聲音叫道:

  "Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it,s three o’clock in the morning?"

  “嘿!***的,你知不知道現在是凌晨三點鐘?”

  :A Precocious Child

  一個早熟的小孩

  When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

  當挨家挨戶兜售東西的推銷員按了一幢郊區房子的門鈴後,

  he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

  他嚇了一跳,開門的竟是一位嘴裡叼著一根大雪茄的十歲男孩。

  The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

  推銷員結結巴巴地問道,“哦,你媽媽在家嗎?”

  Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

  小男孩回答說,"你認為呢?"

  

關於幽默英語短笑話閱讀
爆笑英語笑話短文精選
相關知識
關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
初中兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全
有關簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於簡單的英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選
關於簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀
關於初一英語對話短文帶翻譯