關於經典的英文笑話簡短
近些年,冷笑話作為一種特殊的幽默方式在網際網路、電視節目、書籍雜誌上廣泛流傳。小編整理了關於經典的簡短英文笑話,歡迎閱讀!
關於經典的簡短英文笑話篇一
"all the kids make fun of me," the boy cried to his mother, "they say i have a big head."
“所有的孩子都拿我開玩笑,”小男孩哭著跟媽媽說:“他們說我長了一個大腦袋。”
"don't listen to them," his mother comforted him, "you have a beautiful head. now stop crying and go to the store for ten pounds of potatoes."
“別聽他們的,”他媽媽安慰說:“你的腦袋長得很漂亮。好了,別哭了,去商店買10磅土豆來。”
"where's the shopping bag?"
“購物袋在哪?”
"i haven't got one, use your hat."
“我沒有購物袋,就用你的帽子吧。”
關於經典的簡短英文笑話篇二
three famous surgeons were bragging about***吹噓,炫耀*** their skills. "a man came to me who had his hand cut off," said one. "today that man is a concert violinist***小提琴家*** ." "that's nothing," said another. "a guy came to me who had his legs cut off. i stitched***縫紉,裝訂*** them back on, and today that man is a marathon runner."
三個有名的外科醫生正在吹噓他們的技術,“一個人斷了一隻手,他來找我,”一個說,“如今那個人是個音樂會的小提琴手。”“這算不了什麼,”另一個說,“一個傢伙兩條腿斷了,他來找我,我將它們接了回去。如今,那人是馬拉松選手。”
"i can top both of you," said the third. "one day i came on the scene of a terrible accident. there was nothing left but a horse's posterior***後部,臀部*** - and a pair of glasses. today that man is seated in united states senate."
“我比你們兩個都強,”第三個說,“一天,我碰到一起可怕的車禍,除了一個馬屁股,和一幅眼睛,什麼都沒有留下。如今,那人坐在美國參議院裡。”
關於經典的簡短英文笑話篇三
one night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
一天晚上,一家旅館失火,住在這家旅館裡的人穿著睡衣就跑了出來。
two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
兩個人站在外面,看著大火。
before i came out, said one, i ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. people don't think of money when they're afraid. when anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. so i took all the bills that i could find. no one will be poorer because i took them.
在我出來之前,其中一個說,我跑進一些房間,找到了一大筆錢。人在恐懼中是不會想到錢的。如果有人把紙幣留在火裡,火就會把它燒成灰燼,所以我把我所能找到的鈔票都拿走了,沒有人會因為我拿走它們而變得更窮。
you don't know my work, said the other.
你不知道我是幹什麼的,另一個說。
what is your work?
你是幹什麼的?
i'm a policeman.
我是警察。
oh! cried the first man. he thought quickly and said, and do you know my work? no, said the policeman.
噢!第一個人喊了一聲,他靈機一動,說:那你知道我是幹什麼的?不知道。警察說。
i'm a writer. i'm always telling stories about things that never happened.
我是個作家,我總是愛編一些從未發生過的故事。
關於小學英語短文大全