初中英語美文精選
經典美文不僅是文學史中最具文學鑑賞價值、最富文化精髓的藝術作品,同時還是我們借鑑並用以指導學生寫作的不可多得的範本。小編精心收集了初中英語美文,供大家欣賞學習!
初中英語美文篇1
Say Nothing
什麼也不說
How tired I am! Looking at the night lamp,
真累啊!注視著夜燈。
I think about nothing in particular.
我的腦子一片空白,
I also don't feel like saying anything
也不想說什麼。
Soft music comes from the radio. It makes me more tired and sleepy.
收音機裡飄出來的輕音樂讓我昏昏欲睡,
My eyelids are feeling heavy.
眼皮沉甸甸的。
Suddenly,it occurs to me that I haven't done my homework yet.
突然,我意識到我還沒有做完家庭作業。
What a shame!I have to turn off the radio and open my math exercise book.
真可憐.我得關掉收音機,開啟數學練習本。
"Which of the six graphs best represents each function?"
"下面六幅圖哪個最準確地代表了各個公式。"
reads the title.
我念著題目。
The work is not difficult for me,
這些作業對我來說不太難,
but I am weary and when I see the mountainous pile of books on my left,
可是我筋疲力盡,再看看左手邊堆積如山的書本,
I really don't want to do any more.
我真的不想再做了。
Sometimes I hate having to read so many books.
有時候我真討厭要讀那麼多書,
I don't know why we have to read all kinds of books
我真不明白為什麼要讀盡有的
and take so many boring examinations.
參加那麼多的考試。
Some teachers divide students into groups according to how high their marks are
有些老師根據學生的分數劃分學生等級。
It seems that students with different marks are treated differently.
分數不同的學生所受的待遇不同。
It is a good idea but do teachers really know how a"bad-student"thinks?
這是個好辦法.可是老師們真的知道"差學生"怎麼想的嗎?
I guess it's the worst way.
我想這是最差勁的辦法。
As we know some Nobel winners were actually bad students,
眾所周知,一些"諾貝爾"獲得者其實是差學生,
while none of the top students ever win it.
沒有一個好學生獲得這個獎。
What do you think about it?
你是怎麼想的呢?
Everyone,including students,teachers, parents etc.
包括學生,老師,家長在內的所有人
expects the education system to change.
都希望改善教育體系。
As the students, we all need to study in the same wonderful sunshine.
作為學生,我們需要在同等的環境中學習。
I should let you know,that what the students need is knowledge
我還要告訴你們,學生需要的是知識而
but not necessarily high marks.
而不是高分。
It's 12 o'clock now.
已是午夜12點了。
I hope that I didn't get too carried away musing over these problems.
我希望這些問題不要佔據我太多的時間,
Anyhow,I have to prepare for tomorrow's test.
不管怎樣,我還要準備明天的考試。
I really don't want to say anymore.
我真的什麼也不想說了。
初中英語美文篇2
What a Busy Morning
忙碌的早晨
Either the first streaming of the sunshine,which broke the dark night,
打破黑夜的第一道陽光,
or the hurried steps on the stairs made by those who hastened to catch the time
或是樓上趕時間的人匆忙的腳步聲,
brough me back to consciousness,and before my window of heart being opened,
把我從睡夢中喚醒.在迎接新的一天到來之前,
my hand had reached out of the warm quilt
我先把手從暖和的被窩中伸出來
to the watch placed on the bed-stand.
抓起放在床頭的表。
With a sleeping look at the watch,
迷糊中看錶,
I repeated the time deep in my heart,"Twenty to seven."
心中默唸著"七點差二十分"。
"What?Twenty to seven?"
"什麼?七點差二十分?"
Throwing the quilt aside without losing time,
把被子一扔,為了抓緊時間,
I jumped to my feet and addressed myself at flying speed.
我踮著腳,邊跑邊穿衣服。
With a basin,in which lay the tooth- brush and toothpaste on my left hand,
左手拿著臉盆,裡面放著牙刷,牙膏;
and the towel around my neck,I hurried to the washroom.
脖上圍著洗臉毛巾,我飛般地衝進了衛生間。
Putting down the basin and switching on the tap,
放下臉盆,開啟水龍頭,
I turned to the closet and took out of a bag of instant noodles,
轉向壁櫃,拿出一袋速食麵
with the purpose of cooking myself breakfast.
來做早餐。
Hot vapor rose from the pot.
熱氣從水壺中冒出來。
I stood brushing my yellowish teeth beside the hearth,
站在爐前,我一邊刷著泛黃的牙,
monitoring the cooking process.
一邊準備早餐。
Few minutes later, the noodles were ready,and washing was done.
幾分鐘後,早餐好了,洗漱完了.
Hot as it was,it couldn't hinder me from eating.
儘管很燙,我還是吃下去了。
As I got to my feet and walked to the door,
邁開步伐朝門口走去,
I picked up a piece of scroll to wipe off the grease around my rosy mouth
我撕了一卷紙擦去紅脣上邊的油漬。
As I was running towards the regular bus stop,
當我朝車站奔去時,
the bus started off and and disappeared in the distance...
公交車剛剛出發,消失在遠處......
初中英語美文篇3
My Mother
我的母親
My mother is a kind and gentle woman.
我的母親是一位心地善良,性情溫和的女性,
She is always very gentle.
她總是彬彬有禮。
She takes good care of all four of her children and keep us all at school.
她細心地照顧孩子們並使他們都上學讀書。
I have one brother and two sisters. She gives us every comfort.
我有一個兄弟,兩個妹妹,她使我們做每件事都感到舒適。
We all love her and she loves us,too.
我們都愛她,她也愛我們。
My mother has too much to do in bringing us up.
為了撫養我們,母親有太多事要做。
As our family is too poor to keep a servant,
因為我們家很窮,僱不起傭人。
my mother always has much work to do.
母親總是必須做很多工作。
She gets up very early and sleeps very late everyday.
她每天起早貪黑,
She works hard without complaining.
辛苦地工作,毫無怨言。
She is also a thrify and industrious woman.
她又是一位節儉勤勞的婦女。
She saves every cent that she can keeps everything in order.
她儘可能地節省每一分錢,並且使每一件事情都井井有條。
As she has been busy ever since she was young,
由於年輕時就一直忙碌,
she looks older than she really is.
所以從外表上看去更顯蒼老。
Her face is wrinkled her hair has become silver-white,
她的臉佈滿皺紋,頭髮也變成了灰白,
but she works as hard as ever.
但她仍然像從前一樣辛勤地操勞。
Often she says to us"Work while you work play while you play.
她常對我們說:"工作時工作,玩樂時玩樂。
If you do not work, you will become lazy and of no use to society."
如果不工作,你將變得懶惰,從而無益於社會。
What a piece of good advice it is!
這是一番多麼好的忠告啊!
We must always keep it in mind.
我們必須珍視它,並將它牢記於心。
關於初中英語背誦範文精華