如何用英語預定餐廳位子
下面是小編整理的一些關於用英語預定餐廳位子的說法, 希望對大家有幫助。
A:How can I help you?
有什麼地方能為您服務?
B:I'd like to make a dinner reservation, please.
我想預約晚餐的位子。
A:Is that for tonight?
是今天晚上嗎?
B.Yes. It's not too late, is it?
對。現在訂還不算太晚,是吧?
A.That depends on how many people you have dining with you.
那要看用餐的有幾位。
B.I'd like a table for four, please.
我想要張能坐四個人的桌子。
A.Certainly. What time would you like to dine?
沒問題。請問幾點用餐?
B.I think we'll arrive around 7 p.m.
我想我們晚上七點左右會到。
A.Would seven-thirty be a convenient time for your meal?
七點半這個時間用餐方便嗎?
B.Seven-thirty would be great.
七點半就很好。
A.May I have your surname, please?
請問您貴姓?
B.My family name is Lin.
我姓林。
A.Thank you Mr. Lin. We look forward to seeing you and your guests then.
謝謝您,林先生。我們期待著您和賓客的光臨。
什麼是物主代詞