別人的英文短語
別人,他人。即除自己以外的其他人。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
篇1
1. Stewart has developed a tendency to mix it verbally with the opposition.
斯圖爾特現在變得只要和別人意見不合,就準備大吵一架。
2. What is right for us need not be right for others.
對我們來說是對的東西,對別人來說未必正確。
3. I hate it when people accuse us of that.
我討厭別人就那件事指責我們。
4. You may feel unworthy of the attention and help people offer you.
你可能會覺得自己不值得別人關心和幫助。
5. Our instinctive reaction when someone causes us pain is to strike back.
當被別人弄疼時我們本能的反應是反擊。
6. She did not take kindly to being offered advice.
她不喜歡別人給她提建議。
7. The driver managed to escape from the vehicle and shout a warning.
那名司機設法從車裡逃了出來並大聲警告別人。
8. There was no one else to take care of their children.
沒有別人可以照料他們的孩子。
9. I enjoy pleasure as much as the next person.
我和別人一樣愉快。
10. That was enough to give Mansell an unassailable lead.
那足以讓曼塞爾獲得別人無法撼動的領先地位。
11. You'll never love anyone the way you love your baby.
你決不會像疼愛自己的孩子一樣疼愛別人。
12. In working with others, you find out more about yourself.
在與別人一起工作的過程中,你會進一步認識你自己。
13. He's very forward and confident and chats happily to other people.
他很自以為是,喜歡和別人攀談。
14. I thought she sounded like a genuinely caring and helpful person.
我覺得她聽起來像是一個真心真意地關愛和幫助別人的人。
15. A good education gives your child a head start in life.
良好的教育會讓你的孩子在人生的起跑線上比別人領先一步。
篇2
他有權威,但並不想控制別人。
He has authority, but he doesn't try to dominate ***others***.
我們不應該嘲笑別人的宗教信仰。
We should not mock at other people's religious beliefs.
許多富商靠極其殘酷地踐踏別人而爬了上去。
Many a rich businessman reached the top by trampling on others in the most brutal way.
她對別人想出的主意總是迫不及待地批評。
She's always prompt to criticize other people's ideas.
他們的正義感保護他們不被別人輕視。
Their sense of justice gave them armor against the contempt of others.
不要干涉別人的事情。
Don't meddle with other men's business.
這位不是別人,正是我的老朋友約翰。
This is no other than my old friend, John.
別人怎樣想對我們多半會產生很大影響。
What others think exercises a great influence on most of us.
你希望別人如何對待你,你就如何對待別人。
Treat other people as you hope they will treat you.
如果你不寬恕別人,你怎麼能希望得到別人的寬恕呢?
How can you hope for mercy when you show none?
篇3
你有什麼資格向別人發號施令?
What right have you to dictate to others?
我們應該從別人的錯誤中吸取教訓。
We should learn by the mistakes of others.
他完成了自己的那部分工作以後,又去幫助別人。
After finishing his share of the work he went to help the others.
如果你在這件事上失敗了,就會招來別人的非議。
You will bring the blame of others upon yourself if you fail in this.
跑到第三圈,他已經把別人遠遠地拋在後面了。
On the third lap he left the other runners far behind.
關於你的祕密,我決不會向別人洩露一個字的。
I will not breathe a word of your secret to another man.
如果允許他這樣做,就會為別人開先例。
If he is
我們不能生搬別人的經驗。
We cannot apply mechanically other people's experiences.
他聽見別人這樣誇他, 感到很難為情。
He was very embarrassed to hear people speak so highly of him.
她很忙,可是她總會抽時間去幫助別人。
She is very busy, but she always finds time to help other people.
我們應該與別人共同前進。
We should fall abreast with the others.
不要逼迫別人接受你的意見。
Don't force your opinion upon others.
在別人不幸時你應給予同情。
You should feel for others in their suffering.
當別人還在再三考慮這件事時,他迅速提出自己的建議。
While other people were turning over the matter, he leapt in with his proposal.
主要問題是在我們沒有來得及在市場上銷售產品之前,防止別人撈一把。
The main problem is to prevent others cashing in before we have had time to market theproduct.
我記憶力很好,因此學起來比別人快一些。
I have a good memory so I learn more quickly than others.
公共汽車裡站著的人慢慢向前移動,以便給別人騰出地方來。
The people standing in the bus moved along to make room for others.
[諺語]從別人的愚蠢中學到智慧。
Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
他對別人求全責備,對自身的缺點卻視而不見。
He demands perfection in others, but cannot see faults in himself.
每個人都有自己的優點和缺點,不要把別人都看成百無一是, 把自己看成十全十美。
Everybody has his own merits and demerits. One should never think that he is perfect whileothers are all good for nothing.
別人的想法對我們大多數人產生很大影響。
What others think exercises a great influence on most of us.
你可以汲取別人的經驗教訓。
You may profit by the experience of others.
不要嘲笑別人的錯誤或不幸。
Do not jeer at the mistakes or misfortunes of others.
他從不為別人著想。
He never considers others.
你不應未經同意把別人所有物據為己有。
You should not appropriate other people's belongings to yourself without their permission.
他們把一切功勞歸於自己,把一切錯誤推給別人。
They claim all the credit for themselves and shift all the blame on others.
他總是把別人的幸福看做自己的幸福。
He always identifies other's happiness with his own.
偉人能通過其品格力量控制別人。
A great man can dominate others by force of character.
別為一些瑣事與別人爭吵。
Don't wrangle with others over trifles.
不要嘲笑別人的不幸。
Do not jeer at the misfortunes of others.
別拘束的英語短語