魂斷藍橋經典臺詞大全

General 更新 2024年12月23日

  經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

  瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

  瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去幹嗎好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

  瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

  羅伊·克羅寧:哦,你已經沒有時間了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  瑪拉·萊斯特:怎麼?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫啊!沒有時間等你猶豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  羅伊·克羅寧:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那麼我去幹嗎呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

  羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

  羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

  瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這麼想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

  羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

  瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。

  ***燭光俱樂部***

  洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什麼?

  What do dancers eat?

  瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什麼特別的菜嗎?

  Oh,no,not tonight.***To waiter***What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  瑪拉:嗯

  En.

  侍者:還有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  瑪拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40塊,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  瑪拉:我看不見得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

  瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  瑪拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  瑪拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什麼?為什麼?

  Roy: What? Why?

  瑪拉:有什麼好處呢?

  Myra: What's the good of it?

  洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什麼好?對生活什麼是好的?

  Roy: You're a strange girl, aren't you? What's the good of anything? What's the good of living?

  瑪拉:這也是個問題。

  Myra: That's a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那麼想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閒逛,視為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I'm not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don't get it, not quite.

  瑪拉:什麼?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

  Roy: Your face. It's all youth, all beauty

  瑪拉:你仍不明白什麼。

  Myra: What is it you still don't get?

  洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她醜嗎?她長得什麼樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn't remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn't remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

  瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

全民公主經典臺詞語句
畢業時刻經典臺詞大全
相關知識
魂斷藍橋經典臺詞大全
電影銀魂經典臺詞大全
靈魂擺渡經典臺詞大全_靈魂擺渡語錄臺詞大全
婚禮主持人經典臺詞大全
日本動漫的經典臺詞大全
極品公子經典臺詞大全
亮劍經典臺詞大全配圖
著名動漫經典臺詞大全
愛情動漫經典臺詞大全
電影經典臺詞大全配圖