易朗誦的英文詩品析
自然是人類生命與智慧的源泉,詩歌是凝鑄感性與智慧的最完美的文學體裁。下面小編整理了易朗誦的英文詩,希望大家喜歡!
杳杳寒山道
杳杳寒山道
Long, Long the Pathway to Cold Hill
寒山
杳杳寒山道,
Long, Long the pathway to cold Hill;
落落冷澗濱。
Drear, drear the waterside so chill.
啾啾常有鳥,
Chirp, chirp, I often hear the bird,
寂寂更無人。
Mute, mute, nobody says a word.
淅淅風吹面,
Gust by gust winds caress my face;
紛紛雪積身。
Flake on flake snow covers all trace.
朝朝不見日,
From day to day the sun won't swing;
歲歲不知春。
From year to year I know no spring.
——英譯許淵衝
經典的易朗誦的英文詩
張繼《楓橋夜泊》
Mooring by Maple Bridge At Night
***唐***張繼 許淵衝譯
月落烏啼霜滿天,
At moonset cry the crows, streaking the frosty sky;
江楓漁火對愁眠。
Dimly lit fishing boats'neath maples sadly lie.
姑蘇城外寒山寺,
Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.
夜半鐘聲到客船。
Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream and midnight still.
關於易朗誦的英文詩
請珍惜你那些"可人"的朋友
A Friend is ***from A to Z***
Accepts you as you are
接受原本的你
Believes in "you"
相信你這個人
Calls you just to say "Hi"
打電話給你只是想說聲"嗨"
Doesn't give up on you
從不放棄對你的信心
Envisions the whole of you
預期你總是盡全力
Forgives your mistakes
原諒你的過錯
Gives unconditionally
無條件地付出
Helps you
幫助你
Invites you over
邀請你
Jest "be" with you
靜靜地在你的身旁
Keeps you close at heart
靠近你的心
Loves you for who you are
因你本來的樣子而愛你
Makes a difference in your life
使你的生活與以往不同
Never judges
從不評價你
Offers support
支援你
Picks you up
扶你一把
Quiets your fears
止息你的恐懼
Raises your spirits
鼓舞你的心靈
Says nice things about you
跟別人述說你好的一面
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
當需要時會告訴你實情
Understands you
瞭解你
Values you
重視你
Walks beside you
與你同行
X-plain things you don't understand
為你解惑
Yells when you won't listen
當你不理智時叫醒你
Zaps you back to reality
把你拉回現實
Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?
也許你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有幾個呢?
Please have good care for your good friends.
請珍惜你身邊的好朋友!
Show your friends how much you care.
告訴你的朋友你有多在乎他們。
至遠方朋友一封信