認錯用英語怎麼說?
“你認錯人了。”用英語怎麼說?
I'm sorry I don't know you. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else.
對不起,我不認識你,也許你認錯人了(把我和別人弄混淆了)。
They mistake their man if they think they can frighten him.
”如果他們認為可以把他嚇倒,那是認錯人了。”
If I'm not mistaken, that's the man we saw on the bus.
要是我沒認錯人的話,我們在公共汽車上看見的就是那個男子。
Eventually she owned up.
她終於認錯了。
He is arrested for burglary, but release after it have be establish that it be a case of mistake identity.
他因盜竊被捕,但在認定是屬於認錯了人的情況後,他被釋放。
"If you think I'm going to help you whip the devil around the stump, you're mistaken in your man."
“如果你認為我會幫助你們用不正當的手段去達到目的,那你就認錯了人。”
well-meaning but misguided teachers; a mistaken belief; mistaken identity.
好心辦壞事的老師;錯誤的信仰;認錯人。
Why not climb down and apologize?
你幹嗎不認錯道歉?
You'd better own up to your faults.
你最好能坦白地認錯。
It is hard for a haughty man to swallow his words.
要一個傲慢的人認錯是很困難的。
敢於認錯的用英語怎麼說
be not afraid to admit the mistake
"道歉"用英語怎麼說
如果是朋友之間,那很簡單,就是I'm sorry for ~~。如果你想比較正式的道歉就用apologize。
I'm sorry for fogetting this.
或I'm sorry that I have forgotten this.
正式:I apologize that I have forgotten this.
為……道歉 的英語怎麼說
如果是朋友之間,那很簡單,就是I'm sorry for ~~。如果你想比較正式的道歉就用apologize。
I'm sorry for fogetting this.
或I'm sorry that I have forgotten this.
正式:I apologize that I have forgotten this.
“我恐怕你認錯人了”用英語怎麼說?
I am afraid you've mistaken me for someone else
問題補充:You've got the wrong person. 這樣說對麼? 可以~這樣是很口語化的~~