別騙我用英語怎麼說?
別騙我了 用英語怎麼說
don't cheat me
用英語說:別騙我,我很傻,會相信的
Don't lie to me, I'm stupid, will believe that
(然後,如果我的回答對你有幫助,請點擊我回答旁邊的採納答案按鈕!謝謝o(≧v≦)o~!)
你別騙我?翻譯為英語
你休想[別]騙我!:
You can't/don't fool me!
你不要騙我。:
Don't try to kid me.
你別糊弄我。:
Don't try to fool me.
別騙我了-我想知道真實情況。:
Don't play tricks on me-I want to know the truth.
"我的狗會說7種語言。"--"不可能,你在騙我!":
"My dog can speak7 languages,"--" No, you're putting me on!"
你別給我多嘴!:
I don't wan琺 any mouth from you!
你別參與此事!:
You stay out of this!
我不騙你我也希望你別騙我.用英文怎麼說
I don't lie to you, so I hope that you won't tell lies to me as well.
我知道你並不喜歡我,你別騙我了,說實話吧!用英語怎麼說?
I know you don't like me, you needn't lie to me, tell me the truth!
如何用英文翻譯“一個全新的我,也許有點瘋狂。別騙我,否則你會死的很慘!”?
a brand new me, maybe a little crazy. Don't trick me. Otherwise, you will die miserably.