關於受傷的英語口語
學習英語是一件重要的事情,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,只要我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
一我騎車撞到欄杆
AI ran it against that fence pole as I crashed. What do you think?Damn, it hurts!
我騎車撞到欄杆,你說呢?該死,好痛!
BWe'll have to get you to a hospital. I can ride you on the back of my bike.
要送你去醫院才行,我可以騎車載你去。
AI'm lucky I wasn't killed.I must have been going around forty-five miles an hour.There was too much gravel on that corner. I slid out.
很幸運我沒死。我一定是騎到時速 45 哩。轉角有太多碎石,我就滑倒了。
BYes, I almost slid too.Alright. This tourniquet is tight. How does it feel?
我也幾乎滑倒。好了,止血帶緊了,覺得怎樣?
AMake it tighter. I want the blood stopped.Then wrap some bandages around the cut. Then we can go. Ouch! I hope I can walk.
再緊一點,我要把血止住。用繃帶在傷口附近多繞幾圈,然後就可以走了。唉呦,希望我走得動。
BAlright, I'm twisting it around. You tell me when to stop.
好的,我在繃緊了。你跟我說什麼時候停。
AThere. Stop!
好了,停
二你受到嚴重的感染
AWell, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.
額,史密斯先生。你受到嚴重的感染。
BYes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?
是的。醫生,有沒有什麼藥可以清除感染?
AI'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.
我給你開一些抗生素和一些藥膏來止癢,減輕灼傷。
BOk,thank you! Where should I buy them?
好的,謝謝你!我在哪裡可以買到這些藥?
AThe pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.
由於你來門診看病的,藥房會給你一個折扣。
BGreat! What floor is pharmacy on?
太好了!藥房在哪一層樓?
AThe fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.
四樓。我會把處方送到樓下,這樣你離開的時候就可以順便去拿。
BThank you!
謝謝你!
關於去醫院的英語情景口語