英語日常生活的情景對話

General 更新 2024年12月25日

  發音準確是英語口語的基本。發音不好,對於英語口語來說是致命的弱點,直接影響到聽力和交流,今天小編就給大家分享一下英語口語,所以大家要多學習哦

  What can you cook? 你會烹飪什麼食物?

  Nana: So CleAnn what can you cook?

  納納:克里安,你會做飯嗎?

  CleAnn: Well Nana I can actually cook almost anything. I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans and peas to probably more difficult stuff like certain types of meat. I can bake, I fry, I can make vegetables, actually I make very good pies. We have a food in Trinidad and Tobago we call macaroni pie which is very delicious.

  克里安:納納,可以說我什麼都會做。我可以做米飯、豆類和豌豆這種簡單的食物,也會做特定的肉菜等比較難做的菜。我會烘焙、會炒菜,我可以做蔬菜,實際上我很擅長做餡餅。我們千里達及托巴哥有道美食——通心粉餡餅,那非常好吃。

  Nana: Sounds nice.

  納納:聽起來不錯。

  CleAnn: With lots of melted cheese.

  克里安:裡面有很多融化了的乳酪。

  Nana: Sounds really nice.

  納納:聽起來太好了。

  CleAnn: What can you cook though?

  克里安:那你會烹飪什麼食物?

  Nana: It's sad though, I can only cook one thing, it's called stew, Ghanaian stew, tomato stew.

  納納:不幸的是,我只會做一道菜,就是燉菜,迦納燉菜,蕃茄味燉菜。

  CleAnn: What is it made of, just tomatoes?

  克里安:那是用什麼做的?只有番茄嗎?

  Nana: Just tomatoes, onions, basically vegetables and probably I will consider myself a good chef because I can also cook rice.

  納納:基本上就是番茄、洋蔥和蔬菜,我可能會認為自己是一名優秀的廚師,因為我還會做米飯。

  CleAnn: So you can cook rice and stew and you're a good chef?

  克里安:你會做米飯和燉菜,所以你就是好廚師了?

  Nana: Yeah.

  納納:對。

  CleAnn: OK, that's very interesting.

  克里安:好吧,這很有意思。

  Have you ever been in a natural disaster? 你遇到過自然災害嗎?

  Shon: Hello everybody, this is me Shon from Uzbekistan and this beautiful lady is Geaw from Thailand and this video is for elllo.org. Today's topic is have you ever been in a natural disaster?

  肖恩:大家好,我是肖恩,來自烏茲別克,我旁邊這位美麗的女士是來自泰國的高。今天的話題是你遇到過自然災害嗎?

  Geaw: A natural disaster? Well I have been in a flood but it's not a disaster, I don't think it is a disaster because I didn't die though, but it was a flood in my home town. It was really, really bad, the water level raised above four metres and it destroyed a lot of properties and we lost over a hundred million, something like that, but yes that was really bad. But I didn't die.

  高:自然災害?我遇到過洪水,不過那並不是災難,我不認為那是災難,畢竟我沒有死,我家鄉遭遇過洪水。當時情況非常嚴重,水位上升到4米多,造成大量財產損失,我們的損失超過1億,真的很糟糕。不過我還活著。

  Shon: I think it was serious, yeah.

  肖恩:我認為那很嚴重。

  Geaw: Yeah.

  高:對。

  Shon: I'm glad that nothing happened to you. Well I remember when I was fifth grade, I had this earthquake in our home town and our apartment was a twenty floor apartment and ours was nineteenth. Can you imagine that. Well it's not big if you compare with other countries but it's one of the biggest in our country, especially in my city, so it was really scary and it was like about five degrees, four and a half or five degrees.

  肖恩:我很高興你沒什麼事兒。我記得我上五年級時,我家鄉發生了地震,我們住的是一棟20層的公寓樓,我們的公寓在19樓。你能想象嗎?和其他國家發生的地震相比,那場地震並不算嚴重,可是那是我們國家發生的最嚴重的地震之一,在我所在的城市更是如此,那真的非常可怕,震級大概為5級,4.5級或是5級。

  Geaw: The building didn't collapse, right?

  高:大樓沒有倒塌嗎?

  Shon: No, everybody was saved but one thing I remember I get rid of my beautiful vase which I got from one of my Chinese friends, that's too bad. But anyways we keep living. Thank you very much.

  肖恩:沒有,所有人都得救了,不過我丟掉了我那漂亮的花瓶,那是我的中國朋友送給我的,那太糟糕了。不過,不管怎麼說,我們活下來了。非常謝謝你。

  Geaw: Bye bye.

  高:再見。

  Are You a Good Dancer? 你擅長跳舞嗎

  Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am from Botswana.

  特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,來自波札那。

  Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.

  里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自波札那。

  Tlotlo: And our question is are you a good dancer?

  特羅特洛:我們要討論的問題是,你舞跳得好嗎?

  Resse: I'm definitely not.

  里斯:當然不好了。

  Tlotlo: I would agree with you. But I on the other hand are a very good dancer if I may say so myself, don't you think?

  特羅特洛:你說得沒錯。不過相反地,我跳舞很好,如果可以這樣稱讚自己的話,你怎麼看?

  Resse: I don't know. I don't want to boost your ego.

  里斯:我不知道。我不想增加你的自負。

  Tlotlo: But you know it is true, I'm a very good dancer. Dancing is all about listening to the rhythm of the music and going with the flow. That's all there is to it, it's nothing hard as he makes it seem to be.

  特羅特洛:可是你知道那是事實,我舞跳得很好。跳舞其實就是跟隨音樂節奏,跟隨律動。就這麼簡單,並不像他說的那麼難。

  Resse: I think it's easier said than done.

  里斯:說起來容易做起來難。

  Tlotlo: No, no you just have to listen and move, let your body glide.

  特羅特洛:不是,你只要跟隨音樂舞動就行了,讓你的身體動起來。

  Resse: It's not so easy to move to anything, believe me I've tried and looked like a clown basically.

  里斯:任何動作都不容易,相信我,我試過,可是我看起來像個小丑。

  Tlotlo: Well I'd agree with that as well. I guess he has to learn a few tips from me then.

  特羅特洛:我同意這點。我想他要跟我學習一些技巧。

  Resse: Yeah, if you give me dancing lessons.

  里斯:好,如果你教我舞蹈的話。

  Tlotlo: But it's gonna cost you.

  特羅特洛:那你可要付學費。


關於日常生活的英語口語對話
優秀的英語生活情景對話
相關知識
有關英語日常生活的情景對話
英語日常生活的情景對話
優秀的英語日常生活的情景口語
關於日常生活的情景口語對話
英語保密資訊的情景對話
英語考試複習的情景對話
英語日常生活實用的情景口語
英語日常生活對話
日常生活的英語情景口語
日常生活的英語情景口語對話