有關於母親節的英文詩欣賞
母親是春天裡的一把雨傘,母親是冬天裡的一件棉衣,母親是夏天的一根雪糕,母親是秋天裡的一片落葉。小編整理了有關於母親節的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!
有關於母親節的英文詩篇一
Mother
母親
Howard Johnson
霍華德•約翰遜
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
M表示她為我做的成千上萬的事情
"O" means only she's growing old, O
表示她正在漫漫變老
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
T表示她為我流下的眼淚
"H" is for her heart of purest gold,
H表示她金子般純淨的心
"E" is for her eyes,with the love-light shining.
E表示她閃爍著愛的光芒的眼睛
"R" means right,and she'll always be,
R表示她永遠都是對的
Put them all together,they spell "MOTHER",
把這些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母親"
A word that means the world to me.
這個對我來說意味著整個世界的單詞
有關於母親節的英文詩篇二
獻給無所不能的媽媽
How did you find the energy, Mom
媽媽,你的能量源於何處?
To do all the things you did,
可以完成所有的事,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
當一個老師,護士,和顧問。
To me, when I was a kid.
在我還是一個孩子的時候。
How did you do it all, Mom,
媽媽,你是如何做到的。
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
當一個司機,廚師和朋友,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
還要抽時間陪我玩耍。
I just can't comprehend.
曾經我不能理解,
I see now it was love, Mom
現在我知道了,媽媽。
That made you come whenever I'd call,
是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
是因為你對我無窮無盡的愛,
And I thank you for it all.
感謝你為我做的一切,媽媽。
有關於母親節的英文詩篇三
What rules the World?
***什麼支配著世界***
--BY William Ross Wallace. ***1819–1881***
They say that man is mighty,
都說人力無窮
He governs land and sea;
支配著陸地與大海
He wields a mighty scepter
行使著至高無上的王權
O’er lesser powers that be;
統治著弱小的生靈
But a mightier power and stronger,
然而還有更強大的力量
Man from his throne has hurled,
將人從寶座上掀起
And the hand that rocks the cradle
是那雙輕推著搖籃的手
Is the hand that rules the world.
主宰著整個世界
英語短笑話帶翻譯閱讀