六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  笑話是日常生活中人們消遣娛樂的一種常見語言現象,其目的在於在會話過程中傳遞和激發幽默感。小編精心收集了六年級英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇1

  The visit to the doctor

  拜訪醫師

  A Man asked his doctor if he thought he'd live to be a hundred .

  一個男人問他的醫師是否認為他會活到一百歲。

  The doctor asked the man ,"Do you smoke or drink ?"

  醫師問這個男人:“你抽菸或喝酒嗎?”

  " No ,"he replied , "I have never done either ."

  他回答說:“不,我從不抽菸喝酒。”

  " Do you gamble,drive fast cars ,and fool around with woman?" inquired the doctor .

  醫師問說:“你賭博、開快車、玩女人嗎?”

  "No,I have done any of those things either."

  “不,我也從不幹那些事情。”

  "Well then," said the doctor ," what do you want to live to be a hundred for?"

  醫師說:“那你幹嗎要活到一百歲呀?”

  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇2

  All In the family

  都在這一家

  Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .

  八十歲大的 莎莉從學校把她的成績報告卡帶回家。

  Her marks were good mostly .

  她的成績不錯,

  A's and a couple of B'S .

  大部分都是A,還有幾個B。

  However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,

  可是, 她韻老師在卡片下方寫道:

  "SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,

  “莎莉是個聰明的小女孩,但是她有一個毛病。

  she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,

  她在學校太愛講話。我有一個想法我要來試試看,

  which I think may break her of the bad habit."

  我認為.這個想法可能會讓她改掉這個壞習慣。”

  Sally's dad signed her report card,

  莎莉的爸爸簽了她的學習報告卡,

  putting a note on the back ,

  並在卡片背面註記:

  "Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY

  “如果你的想法對莎莉很有效,請你讓我知道,

  because I would like to try it out on her mother."

  因為我想要把它試用在她媽媽身上。

  六年級英語笑話帶翻譯篇3

  Cooking Class

  烹飪課

  One day during cooking class,

  一天在上烹飪課的時候,

  our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

  我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。

  When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

  當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,

  she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

  她說:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。

  As I stirred my sauce ,

  當我在攪拌醬料時,

  I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

  我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,

  and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

  然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。

  I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

  我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。

  "Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

  我問:“為什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”

  "Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

  她回答:“因為,如果我必須坐在這裡聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲著金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。

  

六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全
爆笑小學生英文小笑話大全
相關知識
六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全
六年級英語笑話帶翻譯大全
六年級英語笑話帶翻譯
關於六年級英語笑話帶翻譯
六年級英語笑話帶翻譯精選
六年級英語笑話帶翻譯精選
四年級英語笑話帶翻譯
七年級英語笑話帶翻譯
五年級英語笑話帶翻譯
八年級英語笑話帶翻譯