有關英語情景對話短文
英語情景對話作為語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Asking for Help 旅途求助
dialogue 1
C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall?
勞駕,請問去長城是這麼走的嗎?
M: oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong directionactually.
長城離這兒可遠著呢,你走錯方向啦。
C: I must have taken a wrong turn.
哦,剛才一定是拐錯彎了。
M: it doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.
沒事,你可以原路返回,開5公里,會看見路邊有個酒店,挺大的,你應該能看見。
C: and then?
好的,然後呢?
M: take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.
在下一個路口右拐,再開一公里左右,就會看見去長城的高速公路了。
C: thanks a lot.
太感謝了!
M: you’re welcome.
不客氣。
C: by the way, how long does it take?
對了,這大概得花多長時間?
M: without traffic, it takes about an hour.
不堵車的話,一個小時吧。
C: I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?
聽說長城下午關的挺早的,我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?
M: yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.
嗯,下午5點才關門,還早著呢。
C: great! Thank you!
太好了,謝謝!
M: my pleasure, and have a good time!
不客氣,玩得開心。
二
C: Oh, no. it sccms that I've lost my train ticket.
糟了.我車票好像罷了!
M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?
開玩笑吧?火車還有-個小時就開,你放哪了?
C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it.
我就放口袋裡的,現在沒了.
M: Is it in the other pocket?
哪個口袋啊?
C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket.
沒有。該死的!只好再買一張了.
M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to chcck whcthcr anyone has got it and turned it in.
我們先去問訊處看看有沒有人撿到。
C: OK.
好吧。
l: How may I help you. sir?
先生,需要幫忙嗎?
C: l'm wondering if anyone has tumcd in a train ticket. ljust lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.
請問有人撿到一張火車票交過來嗎?我的火車票丟了,今晚去北京的那趟車.
l: Let me see"' I'm sorry. Nothing's bccn tumed im Do you want to buy another one?
我看看……很抱歉,沒有。您要再買—張嗎?
C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Berjing tomorrow morning. my wife would kill me. How much is it?
好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非殺了我不可。多少餞?
1: 150 yuan for hard seats.
硬座150元.
l: Sirl
……先生?
C: Where is my wallet?someone has Stolcn my wallet!
我錢包呢?我的錢包也被偷了
三
M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?
還有一天才會去,明天去哪玩呢?
J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?
不知道,我們既欣賞了自然風光,有領略了城市特色,還有什麼可看的呢?
M: what about a factory tour?
要不來個“工業旅遊”吧?
J: you mean visit a factory?
你是說參觀工廠?
M: yes. I heard there's a lager motor company nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.
是啊,聽說這附近有個大的汽車公司,每週末會對外開放。我們可以去參觀,看看汽車是怎麼生產的,順便了解一下汽車工業。
J: good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?
好主意,我一直挺趕興趣的。入場券多少錢啊?
M: I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the company providing the tour.
不清楚,但是大多數這種參觀都是免費的,我接待我們的公司安排。
J: really? What do the companies do that for?
真的嗎?公司為什麼這麼大方?
M: I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their company better-known.
我想他們把這個當成一種公共關係策略吧,藉此推銷產品,提高企業知名度。
J: oh, isee. So factory tours are good for companies as well as visitors.
哦,我明白了。所以“工業旅遊”既對企業有好處,又對遊客有好處。
M: exactly.
正是這樣。
J: do we need an appointment beforehand?
那我們要提前預約嗎?
M: I'll call the tourist information centre to check.
我打電話給旅遊諮詢中心問問。
關於音樂英語對話