關於兩人英語對話短文帶翻譯
開展英語情景對話教學,離不開教師對情景的精心創設,才能幫助學生理解對話內容,達到學以致用的目的。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
篇1
D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.
晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.
C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.
你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.
D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.
好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.
C: do you prefer brandy or posts.
你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?
D: port, please.
波爾圖,謝謝.
C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.
好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.
D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?
這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?
C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.
是的,你總能品出好酒來.
D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.
下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.
C: oh, what's that?
哦?什麼酒?
D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.
就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.
C: why not? It sounds great.
下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.
D: oh, here's to your health.
好的,為你的健康舉杯.
C: thanks. Cheers.
謝謝!乾杯!
D: cheers.
乾杯!
篇2
Let'S Go Dutch AA制
Jessica: that was a really good meal, Gordon.
這頓飯真不錯,戈登.
Goedon: It sure was. I couldn't eat another bite.
是啊,我一口也吃不下了.
J: well, it is getting pretty late. I think we should go home.
已經很晚了,我們該回家了.
G: you're right. I have to get up early to go to work tomorrow.
你說的對,明早還要起早回家呢.
J: let's see how much the bill is.
我們看看賬單吧.
G: don't worry about it. Tonight is my treat.
你別管了,今晚我請客.
J: what are you talking about? We'll split the bill.
這怎麼行,我們平分,AA制.
G: no, I insist. I kept telling you that I would treat you to dinner but I still haven't.
不,我一定要付賬.我總是跟你說要請你吃飯,可一直沒機會.
J: no way, Gordon. I know that you are a little short on cash at the moment. There's no need for you to pay for the whole bill.
不行.我知道你現在缺錢,你都不用付.
G: alright, if that's the way you are going to be, we'll split the bill.
好吧,如果你堅持的話,咱們就AA制吧.
J: that's better. This way we will both have money to take a cab home, otherwise, you would probably have to walk.
這樣好一點.這樣我們還會有錢打車回家,否則的話你可能要走回去了.
G: just promise you will let me treat you to dinner next week, ok?
那你保證下週讓我請你,好嗎?
J: you've got a deal.
我保證.
G: great. Bye.
太好了,再見.
J: bye.
再見.
篇3
J: waiter, a table for two please.
服務員,我們要一張兩個人的桌子.
W: yes, this way please.
好吧,請隨我來.
J: can we see the menu please?
請把選單拿過來吧.
W: here you are.
給您.
J: what's good today?
今天有什麼特色菜嗎?
W: I recommend crisp beef and fried duck.
向您推薦香酥牛肉和鍋燒鴨.
J: we don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup and follow with some seafood and chips.
哦,不用了.先來點蘑菇湯,再來一些海鮮和薯條吧.
W: do you want any dessert?
要點餐後甜點嗎?
J: no dessert, thanks, just coffee.
不用了,謝謝.來點咖啡就可以了.
Gordon: can I have the check please?
可以把賬單拿來嗎?
W: OK.
好的.
J: let me pay for the bill today.
今天我請客.
W: no, no. I think we should split the bill.
不用了,我們還是AA制吧.
J: ok, if you really want to.
好吧,如果你喜歡的話.
G: yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I'm on dates.
是的,約會時我喜歡AA制.
酒店英語對話