英語相關簡單對話

General 更新 2024年11月24日

  在學習英語的過程中,我們一般都會在生活中進行一些簡單的都會。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :英國與日本

  Todd: Clare, you're from England.

  克萊爾,你來自英國。

  Clare: That's right.

  沒錯。

  Todd: How would you compare England and Japan?

  你怎麼對比英國和日本呢?

  Clare: Well, I think, let's take price-wise, they're actually quite similar. Well, not, maybe not England as a whole but, say Japan and London is very similar, I found in supermarkets, in housing, and things like that. In other respects, the people are certainly different. I mean, British people are renowned to be very polite as Japanese people are too, and Japanese people are very helpful as well, probably more so than British people I would say. Mm, what else?

  物價上來說,兩個國家基本一樣。也許不能說整個英國的物價和日本一樣,可以說日本和倫敦的物價很接近,比如超市商品的價格,房價都很接近。其他方面,英國人和日本人肯定很不同。 英國人被公認為很有禮貌,日本人也是如此,日本人也很樂於助人,也許比英國人還樂於助人。其他方面?

  Todd: What about the weather?

  天氣方面呢?

  Clare: The weather? Well, it's been raining a lot in Japan recently so we could say that it's quite similar, although actually, when I was e-mailing my parents, they've been going on about how there hasn't been much rain the past couple of months and how they think there is going to be a drought. That typical British stereotype of the weather is not true at the minute and it's probably wetter in Japan, but yeah, I think that climate wise it's quite similar in terms of temperature. It's definitely much more humid here than at home.

  天氣?最近日本的雨水很多,因此可以說在天氣上英國和日本也很相似,雖然我和父母電子郵件聯絡的時候,他們總是說最近幾個月英國沒怎麼下雨,他們認為英國將會發生乾旱災害了。現 在英國的天氣並不是英國最典型的天氣,日本這邊更加溼潤,但氣溫上說兩個國家的溫度是相近的。現在日本的天氣絕對比英國溼潤。

  好的。非常感謝。

  Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

  :跑步愛好者

  Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

  好的,蒂姆,我們將討論討論跑步。

  Tim: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

  我們前幾天晚上一直一起跑步。

  Tim: Yeah, that's true.

  是的。

  Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

  你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

  Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

  現在我每週跑四次。我更年輕的時候每天都跑。

  Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

  哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大學就開始跑步嗎?

  Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

  是的,我從6歲開始跑步。

  Todd: No kidding!

  你沒開玩笑吧!

  Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

  沒錯,我經常跑步穿過大學校園。

  Todd: Really!

  真的!

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

  好的。你跑過什麼專案?

  Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

  中等距離,1,5000到5000米。

  Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

  哇!你短跑更好,還是長跑更好?

  Tim: Middle distance runner.

  我擅長中等距離的跑步。

  Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

  中等距離。好的,中等距離有多長?

  Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

  大概1,500米。

  Todd: 1,500.

  1,500米。

  Tim: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

  好的!你1500米的最好成績是多少?

  Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

  大約3分47秒。

  Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

  3分47秒。

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: That's pretty fast.

  那真是很快了。

  Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

  是的。那是我在高中時候的成績。我到了大學成績就沒那麼好了。

  Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

  哦,哇,你成飛人了?那我不會沮喪你比我跑得快了。

  Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

  我現在跑得慢了。自從我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

  Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

  是的,我們都變老了。事實上,我有33歲。你多大?

  Tim: I'm 27.

  我27歲。

  Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

  27歲。哦,好的。你認為你會一輩子都堅持跑步嗎?

  Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

  我想是的。我在林間長大,每天都泡在樹林裡,所以我很想回到森林中繼續跑。我想那樣很健康。

  Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

  這很好。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

  :外出過週末

  Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

  你這週末做什麼,阿德里亞娜?

  Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.

  我要去福岡見我的朋友。

  Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

  哦,酷,你怎麼認識她的?

  Adriana: She went to university with me.

  她和我原來是一所大學的。

  Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

  她在福岡做什麼?

  Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

  她為噴氣式飛機的一個專案服務,負責培訓。

  Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

  哦,酷。她喜歡這份工作嗎?

  Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

  是的,她喜歡。她更新了她的合同,這是她在哪工作的第三年。

  Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

  太棒了。你去了福岡你們會做什麼?

  Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

  我想她會帶我去一家酒館。

  Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

  你以前沒去過日本的酒館。

  Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

  沒去過,這是第一次。我們還會去……我們還會做什麼?哦,我們會在週日慶祝感恩節,我們還回去唱卡拉OK。

  Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

  好的,你以前去唱過卡拉OK嗎?

  Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

  是的,我去過六本木的卡拉OK。

  Todd: Did you sing?

  你唱歌了嗎?

  Adriana: Of course.

  當然。

  Todd: Excellent. In English?

  真棒。唱的英文歌?

  Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

  是的!我的日語不是很好。

  Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

  她跟你介紹了卡拉OK?

  Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

  你的意思是?

  Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

  比如,你對這座城市有什麼瞭解。

  Adriana: Not much.

  沒說什麼。

  Todd: All right.

  好的。

  :硬漢

  Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1?

  嗨,Nobu!我聽說練習武術!你能給我們談談搏擊嗎?

  Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on.

  是的。好的,實際上,我練習的是一種叫做綜合格鬥的武術。沒有技巧限制!綜合格鬥是所有武術的綜合體,搏擊,拳擊,摔跤,散打等等。

  Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing?

  你最擅長哪種?你喜歡練習哪一種?

  Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that.

  我擅長擒拿。擒拿是一種制約對手關節並最終使敵人窒息的武術。

  Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot?

  你經常要用到你的手和腳嗎?

  Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body.

  手,腳,腿,還有身體的每一個部位。

  Ann: Biting?

  可以用牙咬嗎?

  Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking.

  不可以咬。不能咬,不能用魚鉤手,不能攻擊下體。

  Ann: What is the fish-hook?

  什麼是魚鉤手?

  Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that!

  魚鉤手是一種違反規則的動作。魚鉤手就是兩隻手指——食指和中指去勾抓對方的鼻子或眼睛。就像這樣!

  Ann: Sounds dangerous.

  聽起來很危險。

  Nobu: Yes!

  是的!

  Ann: Do you ever compete?

  你參加過比賽嗎?

  Nobu: Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states.

  是的,我經常參加比賽。事實上,我曾是州冠軍。

  Ann: In the states!

  州冠軍?

  Nobu: Yes.

  是的。

  Ann: What kind of champion were you?

  你是哪個專案的冠軍?

  Nobu: Grappling champion.

  擒拿冠軍。

  Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win?

  擒拿冠軍!你怎麼贏的?

  Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division.

  我參加了名叫西部擒拿錦標賽的擒拿錦標賽。我戰勝了185個賽區的選手,贏得了冠軍。

  Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that.

  好的,真棒!謝謝你。

  Nobu: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  :英式生活

  Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

  你好!請問你叫什麼?

  Cat: Cat.

  卡特。

  Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

  卡特!這是簡稱還是……?

  Cat: Short for Kathryn.

  凱瑟琳的簡稱。

  Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

  凱瑟琳。好的,凱瑟琳,你的全名是?

  Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

  凱瑟琳·洛夫洛克。

  Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!

  哦,好名字。很棒!

  Cat: Glad you think so.

  很高興你這麼想。

  Todd: And where are you from?

  你來自哪裡?

  Cat: Ah, from England.

  我來自英國。

  Todd: OK. Where in England?

  英國的哪裡?

  Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.

  倫敦的東南部,海邊的一座小鎮。

  Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

  很棒。那麼,你住在海灘附近?

  Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

  是的,大約走十分鐘就到海灘了。

  Todd: Wow, do you surf?

  你衝浪嗎?

  Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold

  那不是能夠衝浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

  Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

  你家所在的小鎮是什麼樣的地方?

  Cat: What kind of place?

  什麼樣的地方……

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Cat: It's..it's..well very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

  那是個小地方。但夏天卻很熱鬧。在哪兒沒什麼可做的,但陽光明媚的時候,可以去沙灘走走。那真的很棒。

  Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

  聽上去是個不錯的地方。那裡距離倫敦有多遠?

  Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

  大約70英里。坐火車要2個小時。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Cat: From Central London.

  到倫敦市中心。

  Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

  那麼你坐火車去倫敦?

  Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

  通常是的,因為不能開車去,沒有地方停車。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的。很棒。謝謝。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

初二下冊英語補全對話
英語簡單二人對話
相關知識
英語相關簡單對話
英語相關情景對話
最簡單的英語相關對話
關於英語的簡單對話
關於英語的簡單對話
兩人英語相關對話
幼兒英語簡單對話
英語口語簡單對話
英語相關口語對話
常用英語相關對話