關於電影院的英語對話
英語對話教學是隨著對話時代的到來應運而生的。它吸收了民主、平等的對話主義精神,又融合了語言學派的理論精華,是賦有旺盛生命力的教學形態。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!
1
Well, it's illegal to bring food and drinks into the theater.
帶食物飲料進戲院是違反規定的。
Too bad. I did anyway.
真糟啊。反正我都已經帶了。
No wonder you brought such a big bag today.
怪不得你今天背了個這麼大的包包。
I brought Strawberry Sticks. See?
我帶了草莓棒來。看到沒?
Those are the ones that are pre-dipped in sweet coating!
這些就是會先裹上一層糖衣的那種!
Yep. And there's real strawberry chunks in the coating.
是啊。而且這層糖衣裡還有真的草莓顆粒呢。
2
John:The movie is about to start. Let's hurry.
電影快開始了。我們趕緊吧。
May:Wait a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks.
等一下。我去買點兒零食。
John:Then be quick.
那你快點兒。
May:What would you like to have?
你要吃什麼?
John:Popcorn and cola.
爆米花和可樂。
May:Ok, I'll be right back.
好的,馬上回來。
3
J:Ann, what do you want to do tonight?
安,你今晚想幹什麼?
A:I'd like to go see a movie.
我想去看場電影。
J:I heard Titanic is playing at the movie theater.
我聽說現在電影院正在上映“泰坦尼克號”。
A:Oh, I've heard that's a good movie. What time does it start?
哦,我聽說那個電影不錯。什麼時候開始?
J:6:30PM. It's a long movie. I heard it lasts for about 3 hours.
晚上六點半。這個電影很長,我認為它持續三個小時。
A:Will you come and pick me up?
你會開車過來接我嗎?
J:What time?
什麼時間?
A:I think we should get there early because they might be sold out. Is 5:00PM OK?
我認為我們應該去得早點,因為票可能會售完,下五5點鐘可以嗎?
J:Yes, that'll be fine. I'll meet you at your house at 5:00PM.
是的,那樣也好。我5點去你家裡接你。
A:Do you want to get something to eat before the movie?
你想在看電影之前吃點東西嗎?
J:I'm not sure there will be enough time for that. We can have popcorn and hot dogs at the theater if you want.
我不知道時間夠不夠,如果你願意,我們可以在電影院吃點爆米花和熱狗。
A:I don't like the popcorn they have there. I think they put too much salt on it.
我不喜歡他們的爆米花,我覺得他們放鹽太多啦。
J:OK then, I'll pick you up a little earlier and we can go to the Thai restaurant next to the theater, is that OK?
那好吧,那我早點去接你,我們去電影院挨著的泰國餐館吃飯好嗎?
A:Yes, I like that place.
好的,我喜歡那個餐館。
代替品的英文