關於飛機上的英語對話

General 更新 2024年12月22日

  在英語課堂中,對話將知識技能應用於生活,能培養學生的語言交際能力,所以 導、聽、讀、說、練 五字英語對話教學法是整個英語教學中的重要組成部分之一。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  X:Oh, you look kind of pale. What's the matter?

  咦,你看起來臉色有點蒼白。怎麼了?

  Y:I feel sick.

  我有點不舒服。

  X:Do you? Just a minute. Let me get the airsick bag ready…Here.

  真的嗎?等一下,讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好……拿去吧。

  Y:Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  X:Shall I get you some water?

  要不要幫你倒些水來?

  Y:No,thank you. I'll be all right as soon as the plane gets out of this turbulence.

  不了,謝謝你。只要飛機脫離這亂流,我就沒事了。

  2

  Y:Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me?

  對不起。您介意和我換位子嗎?

  X:Not at all.

  不會啊!

  Y:Oh,thank you. That’s very kind of you.

  哦,謝謝您。您真好。

  X:You’re welcome. I prefer a window seat.

  不客氣。我比較喜歡窗邊的位子。

  Y:Oh,you do? Good. Looking out of the window sometimes scares me. So I prefer to be the man in the middle.

  哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有時會讓我害怕。因此我比較喜歡坐中間的位子。

  3

  Y:Excuse me. What's the time difference between Beijing and San Francisco?

  對不起。北京和舊金山的時差是多少?

  X:16 hours. Beijing is 16 hours ahead.

  16小時。北京的時間快16個小時。

  Y:Are we losing or gaining a day on the way to America?

  到美國我們在時間上是少了一天還是賺了一天呢?

  X:We are gaining a day.

  賺了一天。

  Y:So does it mean we're arriving on the same day?

  那就是說我們在同一天抵達嗎?

  X:That's right.

  不錯。

  篇4

  C:Excuse me, miss. Could I have something to drink, please?

  小姐,請問,我能點些喝的嗎?

  S:Sure, what would you like?

  當然可以,你想點些什麼?

  C:Is it possible to get a beer?

  可以給我些啤酒嗎?

  S:Why don’t you have a water or juice instead, so you don’t get dehydrated?

  你何不點些水或果汁來代替啤酒,這樣你就不會這麼渴了。

  C:You’re right. I’ll save the beer for when we land. One orange juice,please.

  你說對了,啤酒留到降落時再喝,請給一杯橙汁

  

關於乘坐飛機的英語對話
關於飛機上的英語對話閱讀
相關知識
關於飛機上的英語對話
關於飛機上的英語對話閱讀
有關飛機上的英語對話閱讀
關於職場上的英語對話
關於飛機常用英語對話閱讀
飛機上的英語對話閱讀
在飛機上的英語對話精選
關於借東西的英語對話作文
關於最簡單的英語對話
關於國慶節的英語對話