關於飛機上的英語對話閱讀
英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會。小編整理了關於飛機上的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於飛機上的英語對話一
A:Hello, Miss. I want to listen to the music. Could you tell me how to adjust it?
你好,小姐。我想聽音樂,能告訴怎麼調嗎?
B:Certainly. There are several kinds of music. What do you like to listen to?
當然可以。有好幾種音樂,您喜歡什麼?
A:I like listening to the classical music.
我喜歡聽古典音樂。
B:OK, here it is. Can you hear it?
好,有了。聽到了嗎?
A:Yes. Which channel is for opera?
聽到了。哪個頻道是歌劇?
B:The last one clockwise.
順時針最後一個。
A:Oh, I have got it. How nice are the singers singing!
哦,好了,聽到了。歌唱家唱得多好呀!
關於飛機上的英語對話二
A:Excuse me, sir. Can I help you?
對不起,先生。我能幫您做點什麼嗎?
B:I'd be glad to have your help. Could you make the air-conditioner cooler?
我很高興能得到您的幫助。您能把空調溫度再調低點嗎?
A:I'm sorry. We can not regulate the air-conditioner. As soon as the plane takes off we'll be able to get better ventilation, and the temperature here will drop. Let me get a wet towel for you at the moment.
對不起,我們不能調節空調器。只要飛機一起飛,我們就會得到良好的通風,溫度會降下來的。現在我給您拿塊溼毛巾來。
B:Good idea.
好主意。
A:Your wet towel, sir.
先生,您的溼毛巾。
B:Thank you. Could I have something cold to drink?
謝謝。能給我點冷飲嗎?
A:Yes. We have mineral water, orange juice, coke, which do you prefer?
行。我們有礦泉水、橙汁、可樂,您要什麼?
B:Orange juice, please.
橙汁。
A:Would you like some ice in your drink?
要放點冰塊嗎?
B:Yes.
好。
A:How much would you like?
您想放多少?
B:One or two cubes will be OK.
一兩塊兒就行了。
A:Here you are, sir.
先生,給您。
B:I'm awfully sorry to have bothered you.
真是太麻煩您了。
A:It's my pleasure.
能為您服務我很高興。
B:Please accept this tip.
請收下這小費。
關於飛機上的英語對話三
A:Stewardess!
乘務員!
B:Yes, sir?
什麼事,先生?
A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?
請給我一份雜誌或報紙,好嗎?
B:What kind of magazines would you like, fashion or sports?
您要哪一類的雜誌,時尚的還是體育的?
A:I'd like sports, please.
請給我體育類的。
B:OK. I'll be right back with you.
好的。請稍候。
A:Oh! I read this before. May I have another one instead please?
噢!這本我看過。請您給我換一本好嗎?
關於飛機常用英語對話閱讀