關於孩子的情景英語口語

General 更新 2024年11月25日

  我們學習英語就是要持之以恆哦,還有多多積累哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,但是英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣才可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一你們家有族譜嗎

  ADoes your family have a record of your ancestors?

  你們家有家譜嗎?

  BSure. My mom has been working on our family tree for years. She’s always updating it.

  當然有了。我媽媽這些年來一直在整理家譜,而且保持更新。

  ADo you have a copy of your family tree in your house? I’d love to see it.

  你家裡有副本嗎?我很想看一看。

  BI can show it to you now, if you like. I think it goes back about 8 generations so far.

  如果你想看,我現在就可以拿給你。我想這本大概能追溯到8代前。

  AThat’s amazing. Do you have a large extended family?

  這太有意思了,你們家族很龐大嗎?

  BI’ve got 30 cousins on my mom’s side and 10 cousins on my dad’s side.

  在我母親那邊我大概有30個堂兄弟姐妹,我父親這邊大概有10個。

  AAre you very close to your first-cousins?

  你和你的堂兄弟姐妹關係走的近嗎?

  BThe ones that are my age are close relatives. Now that I’m older, I don’t spend as much time with them as I used to, so I don’t know my younger cousins as well as the older ones.

  跟我年齡相近的幾個是近親。既然我們一起長大,不會像以前那樣有很多時間和他們一起玩。所以那些年紀很小或很老的親戚,我都不怎麼認識。

  AI see. who’s the head of your household?

  明白了。誰是你家的一家之主?

  BIt’s definitely my mother. And, her mother is definitely the matriarch of the bigger family.

  當然是我母親。而她的母親算是這個大家庭的族長。

  AThat’s interesting. What does your grandfather think of your step-mother?

  這真有趣。你奶奶是怎麼看你繼母的?

  BAt first, she was quite critical of her, but now that they’ve been married for a few years, she’s starting to accept the fact that my father divorced my mother.

  原來她好像總是挑她的刺,後來他們結婚的年頭久了,她似乎開始接受我父親和我母親離婚的這個現實了。

  AThat’s pretty much how you feel about your step-mother. Like grandmother, like grandson.

  這大概也是你對你繼母的感覺吧。真是有其祖母,必有其孫子。

  二丁克一族

  AWhat's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

  你是怎麼看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

  BTo be honest, I wouldn't.

  說實在的,我不打算要孩子。

  AWhy? Do you have to make a choice now?

  為什麼?你現在必須做出選擇嗎?

  BNot really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

  不是,只是這事已經困擾我很久了。

  AWhat's the puzzle?

  那你到底愁什麼呢?

  BMy husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

  我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很傳統,很想抱孫子。

  AOh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

  啊,這樣啊。我覺得老人們總是和我們想法不太一樣。

  BYes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

  是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,為什麼結了婚卻不要孩子。我們昨天還吵了一架。

  AOh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

  是嗎?也許她只是抱孫心切吧。

  BBut it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

  但是要不要孫子,完全是我們自己的事。

  ADefinitely.

  是啊。

  BYou know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our happiness.

  知道嗎?我經常聽見我們隔壁那對年輕的夫妻因為教育孩子而爭吵。我真不想讓孩子影響我們的婚姻幸福。

  ADon't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

  不要擔心。大多數情況下,孩子還是家庭的粘合劑。

  BI guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

  好吧,但是我還是不想要孩子。

  ASure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

  好的,那你們就可以好好享受二人世界了。


關於孩子的英語情景口語相關文章:

致爸媽一封信英語
關於家庭狀況的英語口語
相關知識
關於孩子的情景英語口語
表達關於無趣的情景英語口語
關於誇獎的情景英語口語
關於離婚的情景英語口語
關於家庭的情景英語口語對話
關於汽車的情景英語口語
表達有關於親切的情景英語口語
關於生病的情景英語口語
關於生病的情景英語口語
關於愛好的情景英語口語