關於家庭狀況的英語口語
英語可能學習起來對一些同學來講有點困難,但是英語在我們生活中還是很有用的哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,但是英語就是要多花點時間哦,這樣才可以提高成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
一家庭團圓飯 Family Dinner
AGrandpa, this seat is for you, for you are the eldest person here and also it's your birthday today.
爺爺,這個位置是給您的,因為您是這裡的長輩而且今天是您的生日。
BOh, you are such a good child today. Come here. Sit next to me.
哦,你今天可真是個乖孩子啊。過來這裡,坐我旁邊吧。
AI'm afraid I can't do that. It's Dad's seat, according to the book about table manners.
我覺得我不能那麼做。根據餐桌禮儀的書,這應該是爸爸的位置。
BOh, you read? Very good. Then, I think we should do something different today. I'll give you some privilege.
哦,你讀書了?真不錯。這樣的話,我想我們今天就做點改變吧。我要給你這個特權。
AGreat. That's my favorite seat which will be the nearest to the birthday cake.
太好了。這是我最喜歡的位置,因為它離生日蛋糕最近。
BNow I see what you read the book for. But it's fine. I'll give you the lion's share.
現在我知道你為什麼讀那本書了。不過沒問題。我會給你最大的一塊蛋糕。
AWhy do they serve up the noodles first? I don't like it. Where is the cake?
為什麼他們先上面條啊?我不喜歡。蛋糕在哪裡呢?
BThis is not common noodles. They're “long-lived” noodles.it's an old Chinese tradition to eat.long-lived noodle on birthday.
這可不是普通的麵條啊。是長壽麵。生日吃長壽麵可是中國的古老傳統哦。
AI see. Then I'll try it.
我知道了。
二你是獨生子女嗎
AHi, Natasha, how's life?
嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎麼樣?
BGreat. My family came to visit me.
挺好的,我家裡人來了。
AOh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?
那你一定很高興了。順便問一下,你們家有幾口人?
BMy immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.
我的直系親屬很多,有媽媽,爸爸,兩個哥哥,妹妹和我。
AI have a small family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.
我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。
BI thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?
我以為你是獨生子女呢。中國不是從20世紀80年代早期就開始實行計劃生育政策了嗎?
AYes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.
是的,的確是,不過我父母是少數民族的。少數民族極家庭可以享受優惠政策生2個孩子。
BInteresting. What do you think about families with only one child?
挺有意思的,那你怎麼看待獨生子女家庭呢?
AThe child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one da
我覺得孩子一定很孤獨。我弟弟比我小十歲。他出生之前,我一直是家裡的獨生子,那時我一直希望自己能有個弟弟或妹妹。
BDo you get along well with each other?
那你們相處的好嗎?
AYes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very smart. He always makes us laugh a lot.
是的,我們倆關係很好。他今年12歲了,很聰明。經常逗得大家笑個不停。
BYou are very lucky to have such a nice family.
你真幸運,有這麼幸福的家庭。
AThank you.
謝謝你。
關於買房子的英語口語